7

The following day Nico couldn't go to the library. He was busy in a school project, but even if he had to focus on that he couldn't stop thinking about Will. What if he left a new note and couldn't see his response? Would he think Nico had stopped writing to him?

Perhaps he was being too paranoid.
Will waited an entire year, he surely could wait another day, couldn't he?

As the evening arrived, Nico had finished his history project. It looked satisfying as it finally met Nico standards. He liked history, he thought it was cool knowing how people lived in the past.
Sometimes he asked himself if he would have preferred being born in another century. Music industry had many masterpieces, social events related to music were in every angle.
Love was fulfilled with passion, heart, delicate gestures, love letters, flowers bouquet. Nico liked these kind of things.
He would love to experience them, although he knew nobody wanted things like that anymore.
Nico was an old soul.

He tried many times to befriend people his age, people who went in his own school, people in that library but never linked.
He had given up.

Until he met Will.
He, once again, was filled with hopes.
Someone wanted to talk to him. Someone talked to him first.
Not romantically, of course.