-9-a day out on the lake- pt1

Start from the beginning

"y/n, babe, the love of my life I'm sorry that I said that. I love you sooooo mucchhhh please talk to me!" he says looking very seriously at the camera, he pulls out the puppy dog eyes.

"hi walk!" I say unmuting and then looking at him with a sweet smile.

"that's better! I miss you already" he gets happy when I talk to him again.

"dude I literally just saw you not even an two hours ago" laughing at him while moving to get comfortable in bed.

"well that's two whole hours of not being able to see your beautiful face!" he always knows how to get to my heart.

"awww, sorry I wasn't really mad. I just felt like messing with you haha" I say getting tired

Walker props his phone on his desk in-front of his monitor, just staring at me.

"hi Walker, i can't wait for the lake" I say to him

"me too y/n, me too" he says, "okay tell me what you are thinking about, I can see the wheels turning in your eyes

"um, how do you think the media will react to when we um, announce us?" I question overthinking every single possible.

"it'll be fine, if they say anything and I mean anything. I will tell them off and to leave us alone, and if they say anything to you, come to me. Because I know people online can be little bitches but they are all bark and no bite. You have no reason, and I have no reason to worry. Plus we aren't going to announce for a little bit, and if we want to push it back then we can! We can take it one step at a time love". he tells me, giving me his full attention, not telling me overthink it.

"o-" a yawn cuts me off, "ay, love you walk" I say starting to fall asleep

" goodnight love" and then I fall asleep

• time skip to the day everyone gets to the lake house•

we finally all arrive at the lake house at around 8pm, only because we left at noon. it's a three story house, and it has 5 beds and four baths. It has a gaming room down in the basement. and the living room over looks the lake (you can imagine what the lake house looks like! anything you want)

there are two masters on the main floor for my parents and then also for Walker's parents. Two of the bed rooms have bunk beds with an extra bed, and then the last room has one bed.

"Okay everything listen up! here is where everyone is sleeping!! Us parents are getting the two master bedrooms! Leena, Lauryn, and Aubery you guys get one of the rooms that has the bunk bed and beds. Cooper, Tanner, and Brady in the other room with the bunk beds and one bed. You guys go ahead!" my parents tell the group.

while everyone (the kids) are going to their rooms on the second floor me and Walker just sit there.

"okay you two, there is one room left with one bed, we parents trust you both enough to not be dumb, got it?" Walker's dad tells us,

"dad! ew don't be weird but yes we will be fine don't worry" Walker tells his dad while laughing

"okay you two go to your rooms!" my dad tells us and then Walker and I walk upstairs to our room.

Our room is in between the girls big room and the boys big room. Which is nice because they are all connected so we can just have a big sleep over room type of situation, you know?

"Pizza is here!!" I hear my mom yell and we all rush out of the basement gaming room and race each other up stairs.

"okay everyone, we have all the pizza you guys asked for. we also have chips, pop, water, and a fruit board with fruit dip as well! we are going to just be watching movies the rest of the night!" my mom tells everyone.

I get some pizza, a little bit of chips and then I get fruit and fruit dip! We all are sitting around the living room eating our food and watching Mama Mia, because it's summer time and it's just the summer movie.

After everyone gets done eating and we finish watching all of the Mama Mia movies it's almost midnight.

Our parents have been out for an hour now (11 ish) so all of us kids decide to go to bed.

me and Walker are just laying in bed, cuddling when all of the sudden.

"y/n?"

"yes walk?"

"this is so much nicer than our nightly face time calls"

"i agree with that"

"goodnight Walker"

"goodnight y/n"

the end... for now

a/n: the next part will be out in a few days, but until then you guys will be getting head cannon stuff, you if you want something in specific done, tell me or forever hold your peace!! love you all!!