"Well it's important."

       August let out a sigh, "You know what else is important?"

       "What?"

"The ferris wheel." She smiled before getting up, "I'm gonna go ride the ferris wheel and you're gonna go with me."

       "No." Grace said sternly, "You are going to listen to me talk first, look I'm not even supposed to be telling you this but I am so I need you t-"

       "Grace." August began, her hand now on her forehead to emphasize her point as she stood above the girl. "I am at the County Fair, like you wanted. I am wearing the outfit you chose for me, like you wanted. I got you food that took thirty minutes to get, like you wanted. I went on that stupid bumping car ride, like you wanted. I listened to your plan about me and Isaac fixing things, like you wanted. But right now, I just want to go on the goddam ferris wheel so we are going to go on that ferris wheel."

       Grace stared up at her with a small pout throughout all her words, though once she was done going off, Grace could've swore that August was about to at least collapse on the ground out of how she seemed so . . . exhausted?

       "Fine." Grace let out an exasperated breath, a look of sympathy now painting her features, "I'm sorry."

"You'll be forgiven if you go on the ferris wheel with me." August urged, "Please."

        Grace got up with no hesitation, taking August's arm in hers as they walked towards the ride. Though, Grace knew something she didn't, she knew that they would eventually be interrupted in their plans and wouldn't even go on the ferris wheel in the first place. That fact would sooner be revealed about . . . now!

"August can we talk?"

        August recognized the voice in an instant, it was impossible not to, even after not hearing it for days, it seems his tone was still imprinted on the back of her mind, practically having a place all to itself. No matter how much it might've bothered her at the amount of times Isaac seemed to have crossed her thoughts — how the mere idea of him might've caused her heart to swell up with guilt — there was no escaping it.

How dramatic, yet also pathetic.

For the days in which they avoided encounters with each other, August also became ignorant to everything that happened that night.

Why would she want to remember the night she cried in his arms?

It's not that he did anything wrong, in fact, for someone who sucked at comforting people, Isaac played the part like he was made for it when it came to August.

She could still recall his gentle touch, the serene silence that he gave her because he knew her. He assisted her while she struggled to even control her breathing.

Who could even approach someone after something like that?

Not August.

It was funny how the four words he said to her so easily brought back everything she claimed to be forgotten.

One of the more reasons why she regretted turning around to face him.