Twenty

It's been another short month since the last time, and Jeonghan and Joshua haven't spoken since.

" Don't forget, it's tomorrow that you pass in front of the school for your end-of-term show." Says the teacher

" Yes, ma'am ! " The students reply.

Seungcheol looks towards Joshua, nodding, they understood each other just with that and the bell rings.

" Soo-ya ! "

" Cheol hyung what's going on ? "

" Last night I finished arranging the music, and my wonderful boyfriend finished composing the official song with Jihoon. While our dancers finished the choreography. "

" You're perfect, I have the most perfect friends ever..."

" While you were sleeping some of us were working."

" Um, thanks, oh by the way I have to tell you something. It's been a month and I didn't tell you back then."

The two boys pick up their phones and leave the classroom. At the same time, Joshua tells Seungkwan what happened with Jeonghan a month earlier.

" I'm going to investigate, I'll be right back."

" Uh ? "

" What ? "

" What are you going to do ? Don't do anything stupid."

" Go see Jeonghan, it's been a month, it's not stupid. "

" No ! Don't do it. "

Too late Seungcheol is already gone, Joshua runs his hand through his hair, sighing desperately. Seungcheol arrived at Jeonghan's side of the classroom, sitting on his table, feet up on his chair, head plunged into his screen.

The older man steps forward and gently taps the back of the blond's skull, and the latter raises his head, grunting...

" Seungcheol-hyung ? "

" That's me."

" What do you want ? "

" I want to fuck you."

" Uh ? "

" Just kidding, I wouldn't cheat on Channie-ya.."

" And of the blow ? "

" What's going on with Soo-ya concretely ? "

" I- Shuji-ya didn't tell you ? "

Seungcheol smiled, picked up a chair that was lying in the corner climbed onto the table right next to it and put his feet up on the chair, his gaze piercing Jeonghan's analysis.

" Yes, but I want your side of the story."

" Actually, we were basic sexfriends, having sex without any feelings.... And finally, I realized that I love him a lot more than just in bed."

" You're in love with him ?! "

" Shh, don't yell so loud, I don't want him to know."

" What ? So now I'm not getting it, why won't you ? "

" Because he doesn't love me."

" No, but do you want me to buy you glasses ? "

" I see very clearly."

" Then, but understand that he's in love with you shit."

" Shua ? "

" No, the pope." Seungcheol rolls his eyes

" That's disgusting."

" Of course I'm talking about Jisoo ! He's loved you longer than you have, by the way."

" I-"

" Think about it, ah by the way tomorrow, really come to the end-of-term party, Jisoo has a surprise for you."

" Seriously ? "

" Yeah, don't come tonight to his place we're getting his studio back to finish what we started. "

Following his words, Seungcheol smiles at his friend and leaves the room. The blond man assimilates his elder's words.

Seungcheol found Joshua and the others. The guys decide to skip again, just to finish their projects properly. Once there, Chan asks his boyfriend...

" Where were you at break Cheollie-ya hyung ? "

" In my classroom with Jeonghan to get a better understanding of things."

" How did it go ? "

" Tomorrow, I bet my life there's a new couple. "

Joshua immediately stops touching his keyboard to turn to his friend.."

" You're so sure of yourself."

" Yeah it's normal."

Joshua shrugs with a sigh. All friends, finishes at a decent hour, the project, the song, the rhythm it's nickel, the chorus nothing to complain about. The boys all fall asleep at Joshua's, light-hearted as they think about tomorrow.