Seventeen [ M ]

<3 Say the name <3

" Should I open or not ? "

" Yes, we'll all hide in the bathroom."

" Cheol are you sure ? "

" Worst-case scenario, we flee out the window."

" Okay, we'll do that. "

Joshua's 7 friends leave for the bathroom, hoping it won't take long, while the owner of the studio leaves to open the door for the blond man waiting behind...

" Go on in, Jeonghan."

" Thank you, Shuji-ya."

" What's going on? "

Jeonghan enters the studio, head bowed, Joshua closes the door behind him and follows. The two friends sit down on the younger boy's bed. 

" It feels weird honestly."

" About what ? "

" To think that you and I, after all these years, aren't going to have sex together anymore. It's already been over a month since we did anything and it feels so weird. "

" Look Jeonghan, we've already talked about this, we said that as soon as you find the person. We stop everything. So we stop it's normal."

" Except our friendship. We stop have sex together but our friendship still exists."

" Of course Jeonghan, we're basic friends..."

" Why did we have to start doing this ? "

Joshua looks at Jeonghan, frowning slightly. So that's how it is ? He regrets now.

" You regret it ? "

" What ? No, not at all... I was just wondering how we went from friend to sexfriend."

" Whether you like it or not, the attraction between us is strong Jeonghan. "

From the bathroom, we thought we heard a "yes, he's assuming a little" from Seungcheol's voice, but it's just an illusion...

" I know it Shuji-ya, that's what I'm afraid of."

" Afraid ? "

" The attraction is so strong that I'm afraid I won't be able to break away from it really.."

" If you really fall in love with Vernon, you'll soon forget me. "

Crack this is Joshua's heart, when he's said his words he really realizes that his crush the one he loves, almost secretly, will no longer be in his arms, every night it's going to slip through his fingers and it's only when he realizes this, that he tells himself it's impossible for it to end now, like this then he asks...

" Can you pretend to be my boyfriend at least once ? "

" I..."

" I'm begging you. "

Tears roll down Joshua's cheeks, and Jeonghan has no idea why his youngest is reacting this way, but what the hell. He, too, wants to have sex with his friend one last time, so he turns to his friend and fiercely places his lips on the black man's, his hands immediately roam over the other's body, their senses awakening as if they'd been waiting for this moment for a long time, too long in fact, their clothes fall off one by one.

> In the bathroom

" Uh, what do we do ? " Asks Chan

" Frankly, I don't want to watch a live porno..." Says Minghao

" Shall we go ? " Asks Soonyoung

" Jun do you have any poste-it ? "

" Yes here Seungcheol hyung. "

The youngest, passes the sticky paper to his eldest, wondering what he's going to do. Seungcheol, picks up a pen and writes on the paper.

[ We've decided to go away with the boys and have a good time. I'd advise you to make the most of it, because from what I hear, it's the last time. Anyway, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning, like I do every morning...

I'm glad the music's taking shap !! ]

The older boy sticks this on the glass, puts the pen down on the sink and all the boys go out the window.

" I feel sorry for Shua-hyung." Says Jihoon

" Everyone Hoon', but it's his fault. He should have confessed his feelings to Jeonghan a long time ago." Said Seungcheol

" He's scared, it's understandable." Says Chan

" If he's afraid all the time, he'll never get ahead." Said Minghao

" I hope it ends well between them. "Says Soonyoung gently

-> Go back to the JiHan

Joshua is positioned above Jeonghan, his tongue wandering over the blond's torso and the latter makes sounds of satisfaction, the American stops his actions and goes to fetch protection and lubricant but the blond stops him.

" Fuck me raw."

" Oh ~ you want that? "

" Yes, please Shua-ya ! "

The black-haired man has a slight smirk at the corners of his lips, Jeonghan turns to put his belly against the mattress and Joshua smiles even more, he lets his mouth come to trace Jeonghan's spine and he feels his elder trembling with pleasure under his actions.

Slowly, too, he lets his fingers slide down Jeonghan's back and then, once he reaches the blond's entrance, he stops, warns the young man and enters Jeonghan.

A long moan of pleasure comes from both boys' mouths and Joshua starts to move naturally, the room fills with moans, each louder than the last, the American slowly comes to catch Jeonghan's crotch between one of his mails and he scatters Jeonghan's skin with lots of kisses.

He continues his strokes up and down the blond's length and when he touches Jeonghan's sweet spot he grunts, the blond cries out in pleasure and warns that he's going to come, the black-haired man says he's going to come too and after a while they come together.

Joshua gently pulls away from Jeonghan and goes to clean his hand in the bathroom, when he comes back he sees Jeonghan sitting on the bed, legs open...

" Shua-ya, I want more..."

Joshua's eyes darken with pleasure, this night promises to be short but interesting.