Heighteen

The next morning...

Joshua wakes up with his crush in his arms. One round, two rounds and then, in the end, he wasn't even counting anymore, wanting to enjoy the blond until the end. In fact, the blond starts gesticulating in all directions, as he undoubtedly wakes up...

" Hello Shuji-ya..."

" Hello Jeonghan, how are you ? "

" My lower back hurts, you destroyed me, but it was good."

" At the same time, you kept asking for more, I kept giving you what you simply wanted."

" Actually, you don't just fuck, you make love to me, that's what I like about you. "

[ At the same time, I love you, it's normal ] Saying this, seriously burns his lips but he holds back... 

" On the other hand, you're going to have to move Cheol is coming to get me."

" Again ? "

" Um, like every morning..."

" Think about having a boyfriend, your relationship with Seungcheol-hyung could really be misinterpreted. "

Joshua looks doubtfully at Jeonghan, who starts to blush softly, the blond gets up from the bed straight away grabs his clothes and dresses in a hurry to make a quick getaway from the black-haired man's studio.

He simply stood up, scratching the back of his head, grabbed some clothes and got dressed just as he was putting on his belt. Seungcheol slowly entered the studio, not wanting to 'disturb' him.

" It's all right, Cheol', Jeonghan's gone."

" Really ? You had a good time last night though."

" I didn't think it was going to turn out this way, but how I loved it."

" Honestly, I don't think he thought it was going to get out of hand either. Of course, you love him."

" Besides, he said something to me this morning I didn't understand."

" What ? "

Joshua recounts what happened just before he arrived. Once the little tale is over, Seungcheol bursts out laughing. The black-haired man looks at him, not understanding his reaction.

" You're such an idiot."

" Then I won't allow you."

" I'm allowing myself, well, get off your ass, we've got to go to school. "

Joshua shrugs, puts on a jacket and shoes and follows his friend to the high school, on the way they pass Minghao accompanied by Chan. Seungcheol kisses his boyfriend directly, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers...

" A thought to the single here."

" No hard feelings my friend. Hey hyung, I almost finished the composition last night, let me know what you think about it."

" You're really efficient, but look at me, just a little bit. "

Chan turns to his elder as the black-haired man steps forward and stares intently at his neck.

" Have you did it ? "

" For our one-year relationship. It's been my gift."

" Of what ?"

" His beautiful, undressed body beneath mine. Now, his wonderful body his marked by me and my art."

" That's so poetic. Like you say it so beutifuly."

" I prefer to put it that way, because it's a huge embarrassment to my ace otherwise."

" Oh wow, that nickname, it's absolutely gorgeous."

" I know~ gorgeous like my boyfriend. "

Chan in the midst of this put a hand on his neck to hide the more-than-apparent mark, then started blushing very heavily. He decide to hide himself in Seungcheol arms and the oldest reassured him by placing a tender kiss on his cheek, and Chan's heart is about to give out.

As Joshua and Minghao look on, envious as they are, a relationship like the "ChanCheol" one is a dream come true. The two of them are truly beautiful together and they complement each other's so well, and it's in this good morning mood that our little foursome arrives at school.