Fifteen

Joshua, Seungcheol and Soonyoung are still together on the grass in front of their high school. The black-haired boy with the blue locks looks at Soonyoung as a question burns his lips... 

" What's the matter, hyung ? "

" Why did you do that ? Jeonghan is very impulsive, he could have slapped you..."

" No, I know him, he would never have hit me, another person most certainly. I just wanted to check something."

" So what ? "

" He lies so much to himself."

" What do you mean ? "

" His mind fell 'in love' with Vernon, but his heart chose someone other than him long ago..."

" Detail ? "

" His heart chose you. The surges of jealousy, the extracurricular activities, the messages exchanged in class."

" Thirty seconds how do you know that ? "

" For the messages Seungcheol told me, and the activities, I picked up when you picked him up at the party in your see-through top."

" How did that help you know ? "

" There's nothing more enticing than a short sheer top and tight pants, to lure someone into your bed."

" You know a lot..."

" Jihoon asked me out on a date in an equally provocative outfit, and by the end of the evening, he wasn't wearing it anymore."

" And I thought you were innocent."

" Ah, if you only knew, my friend. "

Joshua looks at Soonyoung completely shocked while Seungcheol starts laughing next to him. 

" Did you know about this ? "

" Of course, it was me who advised Hoon' to go and see Soon like that."

" Are you playing Cupid now ? "

" More than you know..."

" What's that supposed to mean ? "

" You'll see when we play your music in front of the general public. "

The black-haired man looks at his friend, strangely not really understanding what his friend is getting at, but since he trusts him, he lets it go. Suddenly, a little blond boy appears, and jumps on his boyfriend with joy...

" This couple is so cute." Joshua says

" Thank you Shua-hyung ! Shall we go back to your place tonight ? "

" I see news travels fast."

" We're going to have a great time."

" Did you tell Jihoon ? "

" Soonyoung did. "

Joshua looks Soonyoung in the eye, the latter begins to blush...

" Eh..."

" Yes, I'm in a relationship with him, so what ? "

" I was waiting for you to tell me."

" Well, that's it, I've said it."

The younger of the two smiles at his friend, then stands up and falls nose-to-nose with Jun and Minghao.

" Oh my favorite Chinese boys."

" How are you Soon hyung ? "

" Fine and you ? "

" We're fine, tell me are you going to do the singing and dancing contest next Wednesday ? "

" I have no idea..."

Soonyoung turns her head towards Seungcheol to wink at him... 

" Soonyoung ! "

" Jeonghan hyung ? "

" Where's Jisoo ? "

" Do you still want to give him a hickey, then kiss him and leave like nothing happened ? "

" How do you-"

" Ah no sorry, come back to explode, because I had my head positioned in his neck..."

Seungcheol, behind them, laughs softly, while Joshua smiles at the thought...

" That's just it, we need to talk. "

" Uh ? "

" Ah, there you are. Well actually, I've got to tell you, Vernon's willing to get to know me. Ciao, suckers. "

Then Jeonghan leaves, Joshua looks at everyone, one by one, completely lost then Seungkwan barges in.

" I've done something stupid."

" What the hell did you do ? "

" I said I wasn't at all sure of my feelings. As a result, he preferred to give Jeonghan a chance, rather than wait for me."

" Damn it, Seungkwan."

" But I can't help it, I don't know this feeling ! I don't know what it is to love and be loved in that sense."

" What I do know is that things are moving fast between them." Says Seungcheol.

" What ? "

" They're holding hands..."

Seungkwan and Joshua turn their heads at the same time to note the facts, but obviously Seungcheol lied, it was just to see their reactions and honestly, they're the ones he was hoping for.