Chapter-38

I love you, I really do. I wish, I could give you my life instead of this story. I wish, I could show you my tears that i shed while praying. I wish, I could make you listen to the heart beats of my heart that beats for you and only you. I am not good at expressing love, I mean you can already see that in my story ugh. I have been praying and praying for you. At times, I am so hopeful and then boom I turn into a pessimist. Well, you know I decided that the day I meet you I will give some money to some poor people and say them to pray for us. The Almighty listens to the poor na. So, I will say them to pray for our success. I am a sinner but yes I am trying to change for you. I want to become the girl you love. And I am working towards it. I know you ain't gonna read these new chapters cause I know this story is cringe and I am an awful writer. But what else can I do except writing this story and praying for you. Well, today I was putting things into my cart so that I can buy them for you and give them to you  the day we meet. I don't know if you will like the gifts but I seriously am gonna give them to you with love.

 I hope you are praying for me the way I am praying for you. I hope you don't fall out of love. I hope you keep on loving me forever. I hope you love me way more than I love you. I hope your name is written in my taqdir and my name in yours. I hope I be your wife and you be my husband. Ameen.