Chapter-31

I am pretty sure you will not read these chapters but where else do I talk about my feelings.... Well, I already do talk about my feelings in front of the Lord. Who knew Love would do so much to me? You just randomly came to my life, pulled me up effortlessly, made me a delusional simp and boom now you are the only one on my mind. I forever will wait for you. I will wait for you till God wants us to meet. And I hope the Almighty let's us meet soon. I have been  crying so much. My eyes are literally swollen, I can barely open my eyes and see anything. But then I want to write this. Well, if I don't post even one chapter in 7 days...just know that I am dead. Maybe while I write this story of ours, the Lord will finally complete our story and I can meet you. I really want you to read all my chapters but ughhh.... 

I will never ever go to any other guy but you. Why? I would rather drown in your shadow than swim in someone else's light. The heart gets attached to only some  people who are written in our fate even though we meet thousands. And I hope your name is written in my fate. I have been crying and praying not for myself but for you. I hope that you don't like some other girl that's not me. I hope you don't replace me with someone else. I hope that you love me and remember me forever. I hope that you too pray for me. I hope that you too pray for us. I love you and it's the only thing I am sure of. I will keep on praying to the lord not to give someone better but to have the best version of you and to have you forever as my lover. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this. Do pray for him, me and us. After all, the Lord will accept someone's prayers at least.