Chapter-8

I don't know how I fell in love with someone whom I have never seen in real life, whose voice I have never heard offline ..how? I didn't even meet you yet, but still you are the one for whom I cry in my duas and prayers. Seriously, become anything doctor, engineer or whatever. And even if you are unable to do anything I will be beside you. I will not only be your life partner but also your business partner. What scares me the most is that there are so many other girls out there who love you...so will Allah give you to me or to them? Will they win this race or will I? I am trying my best to win. What if Allah is ready to write our names in each other's Taqdir but you don't want that to happen? Everyone says that people  leave, but can you please stay? I loved you yesterday, I love you today, I will love you tomorrow and always. I pray to Allah that he keeps your eyes only to look at me, he keeps your hands only to hold mine, he keeps your mind only to have thoughts about me, he keeps your heart only to love me and he keeps your feelings only for me. They say everything is written and I hope that your name is written besides mine. You are the moon that I am waiting to see in my sky. I don't have the courage to say this all out to you or to let you know that I am writing a story for you. Only the Lord knows how much I love you, how much I crave for your love and absence, how much I am praying for you and how much I am crying and convincing Allah to have you. I want my In Shaa Allah to turn into Alhumdulillah as I love you for the sake of God.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you reading this. Please pray for me, him and us.