Chapter-15

I love you so much, I really do. I tried to portray my feelings in words. You most probably are never gonna read this ugh. I don't know if I ever could or ever be able to say this all to you in person. How did you even become such an important part of my life? You are included in all my prayers, literally all. Sometimes I do forget to pray for myself, but I never forget praying for you. How could I ever forget including you in all my prayers? After all, I love you.  I don't know if you pray for me, cry for me or even want me. But I really do pray for you, cry for you and I want you and need you besides me in this Duniyah and the Akhirah. Oh you servant of Allah! What have you done to me? Have you cast a spell on me? I never loved someone as much as I love you. Nor do I think I will ever be able to. I will snatch you from all the girls that want you , I will snatch you but not in the wrong way. I will snatch you with my prayers. The Almighty is very merciful is what people say. People say he notices his servant's tears. People say he knows what is there in one's heart. Obviously he does. Why wouldn't he? After all, he is our creator. I pray to my creator to have you every single day. I pray to my creator to let me be with you in the halal way. I pray to my creator to ensure that you too have feelings for this creation of his. I pray to my creator to keep you for me. I pray to my creator to write your names besides mine and my name besides yours. I fall in love with you more and more as days pass by. But before it was just love that included only feelings but now it's love that includes feelings, tears, duas and most importantly prayers.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this. Do pray for me, him and us