Chapter-2

Fajr-The pre dawn prayer is one among the obligatory prayers. As the whole world slumbers, the Muslims wake up to communicate with their creator, to communicate with the one to whom they pray and to cry their heart out to their Lord. I too wake-up to cry my heart out, to talk to my Almighty about all my worries, to pray for everyone and most importantly to have your name written in my Taqdir. That one girl who didn't have faith in God is now asking the Lord to forgive your and her mistakes, to write both of your names in each other's Taqdir, to have you in the halal way as soon as possible and that girl is none other than me...The girl who loves you for  the sake of God. I cry in sujood for you, I pray in sujood for you and I try to convince the Almighty to give me the servant of his that I have fallen in love with in sujood. I cry for you Oh servant of Allah...I cry to have you. I cry throughout my prayer to have you.  

________________________________________________________________________________

"There is nothing like marriage, for the two who love one another." (Sunan Ibn Majah)

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank You so much for reading my story. Do pray for me please.