Chapter-9

Hey, don't worry about not being successful. I will always stay besides you supporting you. Hey, don't worry about me wanting luxurious cars. Even a rickshaw will feel like a Mercedes if you are the one sitting besides me. Hey, don't worry about me wanting expensive jewelries and stuff. Even if you give me a rose I will keeps the petals with me forever. Hey, don't worry about me wanting to live in a luxurious house. Even living in a hut with you will make me feel like I am living in a mansion. If you want me to cut off ties with every single human being in this world, I will do it because the only tie that I don't want to cut off is the one that I have with you. Oh my lord! The day that you say you have feelings for someone else or you don't like me anymore...Will be the day I back-off. But I don't know how I will control my feelings. If you ever want to leave me...teach me how to live without you before leaving. I am so in love with you but do you love me back? I crave to be with you but do you crave for the same? I crave to be your future wife but do you crave to make my your future wife?

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this. Do pray for me, him and us