Chapter-36

I love you, I really do. Well, you know you don't have to put any efforts to love someone. It just happens. I wish, I could take my heart out and show you  your name that is written on my heart. My heart is bleeding. I wish, you could just come and wipe the blood off. I really have given this heart of mine to you. Take care of my heart please. Don't give this heart of mine to anyone else, keep it to yourself. I have given the ownership of my heart to you, don't ever transfer this ownership to anyone. Well, I wish I could just give you the whole world and not just my heart. But what do I do? I don't own the world after all. Or I would rather say you are my world and you have yourself na. I just wanna meet you and let you know that I love you. I wish, I could lay in your arms now and just not worry about anything. I wish, I could see you everyday and not worry about you. I wish, I could talk to you everyday and know if your feelings changed for me or do you still love me. I wish, I could know if you pray for me the way I pray for you. I wish, I could know if Lord will listen to my prayers and give you to me, my love. I love you today, tomorrow and always will forever. Will you too love me forever dear love?