Chapter 15: Redeeming Ilulu(Featuring Kobayashi as Him)

Start from the beginning

Kobayashi looked down at her crouch.

Kobayashi: 24 Hours? I have a day off tomorrow, so I have to keep this a secret from Tohru and Kanna?

Kyle: Well, Kanna won't even know, and Tohru... Yeah, you won't last an Hour!

Kobayashi thought about his words and had to come up with some strategies, since this was somekind of Test Ilulu was making her go through.

The Next day was her Day off, as she was sleeping late. Since confirming from Kyle that her Transformation would last 24 Hours, she had to make sure to stay away from, mostly Tohru.

Kobayashi: So a Few Hours away from Tohru? How hard could that be? VERY! Very Hard, Prince Boy!

As she was about to get out of bed, she felt someone else sleeping with her. She took off the covers, seeing Kanna was still napping next to her.

Kanna was sleeping very close to her, which made it a bit more difficult for the Male turned Female

Once she got dressed, which felt a bit awkward for her, she saw both Kyle and Tohru was already awake.

Tohru: Morning, Kobayashi!

Kobayashi stayed quiet from the Dragon Maid, as she went to talk to Kyle.

Kobayashi: Are you sure what you said about this spell lasts 24 Hours?

Kyle thought, thinking about what she said.

Kyle: Maybe 24 Hours... Or Perhaps in a Week?

Kobayashi then got a bit mad at him, that was until Sludge came out of her Pokeball.

Sludge: What's going on here?

Kyle: Long Story short, Kobayashi is now a 'he', and I don't know how long the spell is!

Sludge: You have one of thoses? That's a weird time for Trans.

Kyle: It's a Spell, Slime Brain!

Sludge: I think it'll be a week? Maybe Ten days?

Kobayashi then snatched the Pokeball and sent Sludge back inside.

Kobayashi: Maybe it was another Mistake to ask another Dragon... Especally from a Factions like Sludges.

Kyle just shrugged at her, knowing she won't make it.

After a few interactions between Kobayashi and the others, which included hugging, surprise hug attacks, Kanna snuggling next to her as she sleeps and Tohru wanting to come and bathe with her, it wasn't easy for the poor woman.

After thoses interactions, some of the Spell was wearing off a little, but still had that part.

Kobayashi: Just another few days, and I'll be back to normal. Just a few days.

Since coming from Kyle and Sludge's words, she was doing surpringly well.

Until tonight!

Tohru: Kobayashi, Dinner's ready!