V angrily walk inside the meeting room while everyone flinch inside the room hearing the door opening sound and getting close with a thug. They didn't move from their places and was trembling. But there was someone who is more scared than anyone else.

Meeting room

The room was filled with various types of dengerous weapons and guns

V went to the main chair which belongs to him. He was walking around the chair, his shoes sound can be heard in the silent room. But the room was full with his mafia men.

V stopped and sit on his seat with his spread legs like a king which he is. Then he take out his golden gun which have 'V' writen on it. He said while playing with his gun.

V - Who was the incharge that time (harsh and deep voice)

The people was standing with head low afraid of the unknown storm, which is yet to come, unexplained flopping of hands or feet, dry mouth, irregular breaths, trembling lips and limbs, shaky limbs, dread, and unable to think clearly.

V - I FUCKING ASKED SOMETHING (he growled in anger)

Although Everyone was themselves are mafias but still can't stand infront their king. One of them said with shutter.

Man 1- M-aster i-t's Min-su (still looking down)

The person fall on his knee immediately when someone said his name and started begging for mercy.

Min-su - M-ast-er p-le-ase f-or-give m-e, h-a-ve s-om-e m-er-cy o-n m-e i-t's n-ot m-y p-lan ---

Before he could complete his sentence he get shot on his forehead. His lifeless body fall on the floor, making a loud noise.

V - There is no mercy in devil world ( said with creepy voice )

He glare at the body for some time and then at the person who was standing with trembling limb on his right.

V - Where is Wynn ?? ( Coldly)

Man- S-ecurity room m-aster (still looking down)

He get up from his chair and went out without looking back, making other sign in relief.

V went to his security room.