Chapter 6

I wasted no time getting ready. Right now I was wearing a short dark pleated denim skirt, with nude stockings that looked like my skin underneath it followed by a pair of mini boot chestnut uggs I'd ordered a few days ago. A cozy oversized red crew neck over my white button up the collar over the crew neck. A diamond necklace sits under the collar contrasting the red of my crew neck.

My hair in a slicked bun, I decided to go natural today, concealer on my dark under eyes, mascara on my lashes and my brows neatly lifted. Clear lip gloss shining on my lips.

It was getting colder as the pre fall of September is fading, October's air kicking in. I stand grabbing my black Coach satchel purse heading out of my room and into the foyer where Roman already stood.

He wore a black hoodie white shirt peeking from underneath it. The hoodie was big yet I could still see his biceps peaking through and black sweats as his bottoms. A black cap on his head, silver rings on his long fingers. Clean white sneakers on his feet.

"You look good." I was scared the words came from me but they actually come from Roman. "Thanks," I smile to myself at the compliment not knowing how to reciprocate the compliment but I don't think he expects me to.

He turns and opens the large black door behind him, "Are you coming?" I blink when I realize he was holding the door open for me. I scurry from where I was standing out the door muttering a thanks on my way out.

I quickly press the elevator button and he stands behind me. When the lift comes up I enter and lean on the handrail. He stands on the opposite side of the elevator tapping his finger on the handrail.

When we reach the bottom he waits for me to exit and I receive a few greetings from the guards. I think now that they've been seeing more of me they aren't so shy as to greet me anymore. We walk over to a black G-wagon rather than his Ferrari. I honestly think he has an obsession to.

"Can I drive?" I blurt out fidgeting with my fingers. I didn't mind him driving but I don't always want to be a passenger princess. He looks at me with a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Have at it, princess." He hands me the keys, my fingers brushing against the tips of his. I nibble on my lip smiling as I run over to the driver's side trying to contain my excitement. He's already in the passenger seat comfortably when I get in. I haven't driven in a month now and when I sit in his seat I instantly cringe at how far back his seat is.

"How do you drive like this, you're literally laying down." I glare at him and he covers his lips to contain the smart comment I know he wants to make. Adjusting the seat I let out a content sigh, "okay."

Turning the ignition on, and putting the location in my GPS. I reverse out of the parking spot and when the car is straight I switch the gear from reverse to drive, pressing my foot on the pedal a little harder than needed causing Roman to jerk forward when I brake too hard a screeching noise coming from the car.

"Sorry," I drag out sheepishly as he shakes his head glaring at me. I know he doesn't find my apology meaningful as he clutches onto his seatbelt the whole drive, his shoulders tense.

Once we reach the large mall my eyes shine in admiration thinking about all the stores I'm about to go into. I groan trying to find a parking spot as it is Saturday and of course a lot of people are out. When I finally find one I beam in excitement pulling into it before the man trying to fight me for it, "HA! Sucker." I throw my hands up. When my victory fades I look over to see the grumpy Roman side eyeing me almost like he's clutching his pearls.

"I'm driving back," he announces a pout forms on my face. I turn the car off, taking the key in my hand. "I'm not that bad of a driver." He doesn't reply, instead he hits me with another side eye. "Okay princess. Come on Dominics waiting." He gets out of the car and although I'm the driver he rushes around to my side and opens the door for me holding his hand out.