Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys

Začít od začátku

Namjoon (nodding): "We know you can, but we're still going to be protective. It's what big brothers do."

Suga (seriously): "And if any boy ever tries to hurt you, he'll have to answer to us."

Y/n (smiling): "I know, oppa. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such amazing brothers."

Jimin (teasing): "Aw, come on, baby, don't flatter us too much. Our heads will get too big."

Y/n (teasing back): "You don't have to worry about that, oppa. Your heads are already big enough." Everyone laughs.

Taehyung: "And if you ever meet a boy that you're interested in, be sure to bring him home to meet us first."

Suga (scoffs): "And if he doesn't pass our inspection, he's out."

Y/n: "Oppa, you're making it sound like you're hiring for a top-secret government job."

Jimin: "We have to see if can handle all of our brotherly overprotectiveness."

Taehyung: "And who can pass our third-degree interrogation."

Jungkook: "Yeah, and who can beat us at arm wrestling."

Y/n: "Yaah oppa, then I guess I will never get married in the future cause you will reject everyone."

Namjoon: "Of course not, princess. We just want to make sure that you find someone who loves and respects you."

Jin (chuckling): "Well, in a way, it's even more important. It's about your heart, after all."

J-hope: "And we won't let just anyone waltz in and break it."

Y/n (laughing): "Okay, okay. I get it. I'll find a boy who can meet all of your high standards, but don't be too harsh on the poor guy if I ever bring someone home."

Suga: "No promises, baby. We'll be watching him like hawks."

Jimin (smiling): "It's all because we love you and want the best for you, little princess."

Y/n: "I love you too, oppa."

Everyone: (together) "And what about us?"

Y/n: (chuckles) "I love you all."

Suga: "Okay, okay, let's not talk about boys anymore. Let's just enjoy our dinner."

After dinner, they returned home. You had fallen asleep in the car, so Jungkook lifted you up and brought you inside the house.

At home,

However, you woke up as the living room lights flashed in your eyes, and you opened them

Taehyung (smiling): "You woke up."

Y/n: (In Jungkook arms) "Uh, have we reached?"

Jungkook: (Smile) "Let me take you to your room. You can sleep comfortably."