chapter 22

Jimin called Jungkook to investigate this matter of Assassin's he knew who was behind this but he still wanted to see what that person wants.

Jimin was not able to see Suga for a while he was disturbed by what happened the thought of someone hurting Suga felt like someone was stabbing him with a knife.

Jimin knew that day Victoria was lying but he didn't wanted to let her off that easily.

Few days past...

It was the Jimin's father birthday which means it was a holiday for everyone to celebrate.

Jimin dad organised a small party with his closet friend and the former minister along with some others nobels since he was looking for a groom for his niece who had just reached the coming of age.

"We should stop meeting like this Mr Jeon" Suga said biting back his lips in annoyance as Taehyung clutched Jungkook arm tightly holding him in place.

"I do agree Mr min" Jungkook said with a frown.

"But you see we can't avoid each other at such meetings and social event"Jungkook shot back as Taeyung sweat looking at both.

"You both relax..." Taehyung said soon everyone was called on dinner table for food Suga kept stealing glanced at Jimin his heart was beating so fast..he was afraid to see Victoria but was happy when she wasn't by his side.

"Sit down already!" Taehyung said as Suga sat down completely.
The meal was going smooth until the marriage conversation stir up the tension on the table.

"My niece has just reach the age of the marriage, I was thinking this is the good time to search a gentleman for her" the king started as everyone looked around happily.

"Now that you have mentioned it my lord my son has also reach a marriage able age" lord Byron said rubbing his palms.

"Your son has crossed the age of 40 I am afraid he has passed the age of marriage" the king joked making people laugh on the table.

The king mentioned about the marriage because he already had someone on his mind.

"Lord Jeon what do you think of your son? The king said as Taehyung face paled be gulped looking at Jungkook who held his hand under the table tightly.

"Don't worry" Jungkook mouthed.

"My son is not a gentleman you must be searching for" Jungkook father tried to gently changed the topic.

"What do you think Jungkook?" The old king asked Suga eyes looked around the table Jimin didn't Seems to be bothered at all by any of it.

Suga was caught staring as jimin's eyes met with his
suga's cheeks heated up when Jimin didn't broke the eyes contact with him.

Jimin intense eyes kept staring at Suga who blushed hard and looked away.

"I am already together with someone and I am just afraid of angering my beloved at the moment" Jungkook said holding up his wine glass.

"What?!" One of the lady on the table almost screamed.
"I..I always thought you..were..not taken" she whispered.

"Not true" was all Jungkook said, Taehyung felt like his heart was beating really very fast he looks down at his lap he was not even able to look up..at all.

"Why..why..Jeon" Taehyung said to himself.

As the music started people took the chance to leave the awkward table and dance Suga too left with Taehyung who face was preety red.

"Are you unwell?" Suga asked Taehyung
"Or drunk?" Suga was really worried taehyung face was very very red.

"I..i no..not sick not drunk" Taehyung said.
"You should have a look in the mirror tae" Suga said.