chapter 10

Author's note
Yes...I am sorry it's been too long🥺🥺🥺
I missed you all

"I don't think its because of him more because of his blood, according to what I have come up with, and once I personally knew both him and his father I don't think they would ever do something like that" Louie said.

"Is there a cure?" Jimin asked as Louie nodded getting up to leave, "there is, you can have his blood until we come up with a substitute for it" Louie said.

"Why can't I have someone else blood then?" Jimin asked getting annoyed making Louie gulped, "this is a very rare situation but it had happen before with a king he was only able to have the blood of his lover but there is nothing more to it we are still trying hard your majesty" Louie said.

"Trying hard? Get out!" Jimin said his tone dropping as Louie rushed outside Jimin turned to look at Suga on the bed his pale face was getting better than before.

"Wake up!" Jimin yelled as Suga flinched but didn't woke up he looked like he was almost about to cry in sleep making Jimin hesitant.

"You-
Jimin did not knew what to do
Should I just throw water on him?
No...the bandage would get wet..

Jimin called for a maid and asked her to wake him up she was surprised by the order but was to scared to waste another second thinking about it so she went towards the bed lightly tapping in his cheeks to wake him..she was surprised by the smooth and soft skin.

Suga's eyes open immediately as he met with the maid face who looked like she was holding her heart in her hand, scared.

"H-he is awake your majesty" she said and bowed.
"Leave!" Jimin said as the maid left closing the door behind her.

Suga slowly got up he wasn't in dungeon?
Suga was surprised to see himself in a familiar room with...a very familiar face.

"Finally awake?" Jimin asked rather rudely as Suga only looked down to see his hands wrapped up nicely but there was stinging pain around his neck because of the bite.

"Have you gone nuts or totally mute after staying down there?" Jimin asked as he lifted suga's chin up staring at those eyes Suga was startle as he met with Jimin dark gaze making him shiver.

"I..i why am I here..?" Suga asked him as Jimin sighed and went towards the table at the side that has thick books on it.

"Since you are the cause of the situation you must deal with it" Jimin said to him
As he started writing something dipping the feather in the ink Suga was very confused about what he was saying...his mind was a mess and he needed sometime to understand what was happening.

Few moments later Jimin walked towards the bed handing him the paper Suga looked at the elegently written words on it and started reading them the more he read the more he felt like punching him.

"What is this?" Suga asked him annoyed as Jimin frowned.

"Sign it" Jimin said to Suga sternly
"Never"
"You think that was a choice? You don't want to sign it then fine it's not like you can step half a foot out of this place without my permission and just wait and see after this reckless decision of yours what hell your family will go through!
Are you even aware that your one night to the dungeon has already made your mother bed ridden?"

"M-mother!" Suga quickly got of the bed nearly falling if it wasn't for Jimin to grab him before he hit his head on the ground.

"Sign it and become my royal feeder it's not like I want you but forced into it because of you" Jimin whispered into his ear as Suga bite his lips annoyed.

"B..but I have a position already.." Suga said to him he did not wanted to give up his post to become someone food.

"You can maintain it, it's not like you have to come here everyday or two if possible I would rarely like to even see you" Jimin said as Suga pulled away from him.

"Sign it and you can go home" Jimin said to him and Suga could tell from his look that this was the last time he was asking it politely.

"Then..I can leave?" He asked Jimin who nodded.

Suga went towards the table putting the paper on it as he sign it...he had never felt so reluctant and forced to do anything ever like this.

"Here.." Suga said handing him the paper
"You can leave but you have to be here when ever I summon you" Jimin said as Suga nodded his head while cursing him.

Jimin put the paper back in the drawer when he saw Suga had not move from his spot...

"What now?" Jimin asked him as Suga looked down at his feet.

"I..i can't go home like this..my parents will worry..." Suga said, his clothes were torn dirty and had stains of blood on it he looked really pitful.

"That's not my concern, you had done this to yourself" Jimin said making Suga glare at him.

"Fine" Suga said as he turned to leave his steps echoed in the room when he touched the door handle about to open it.

"Stop" Jimin said he had his hand on his temples eyes closed as if thinking something.

Suga paused confused as Jimin called for a maid and asked her to deliver some clothes.

Suga quickly got changed and step out of the bathroom to see Jimin changed and siting on the bed he looked very elegant just like...a king..well he was a king.

Jimin looked at him up and down making Suga's face heat up slightly.
"Come here" he called as Suga went towards him slightly nervous when he was at edge of the bed jimin throwed something on his face it was soft and smelled nice.

"Wear this" Jimin said as Suga looked at the Cloak in his hand slowly wearing it he also didn't wanted to be seen stepping out of Jimin's room.

"You can leave now" Jimin said closing his eyes as Suga went towards the door opening it.

"What is your name?' Jimin asked him making the smile crack from suga's face.

"What?" Suga asked him annoyed.
"I mean what is your birth name?" Jimin asked him his eyes were still closed Suga did not knew was this guy mad or totally idiot.

"Yoongi" Suga said as he left before Jimin aske him something else.