chapter 9

Jimin was having a hard time resisting his blood lust his mouth craved from blood and even though it was right in front of him it was bitter as poision.

Jimin cursed as he clenched his teeth he was not going to let that guy off the hook Jimin in anger went towards the dungeon.

Suga's father walked back and forth he had already consulted many of his known friends and relatives but none could help him with his son, his mother had fall sick upon hearing the news of his son in dungeon they don't even know for what crime.

Suga's father was having a hard time to control himself his son was in such a situation and his wife had fallen sick she looked like she had ages years in one day her skin was getting paler she looked very old and sick the bright smile had faded away.

Jimin walked down the brick stairs that was light up with fire on the wall the guards visibly paled and sharnked when they saw him quitely bowing as Jimin walked down he smelled a faint sweet smell.

It was mouth watering his thirst increased his senses getting sharpers as his feets carried themselves towards that smell jimin's foots walked on thier on.

He was suprised when he saw himself in front of a very familiar looking person he was chained with thick chains that were engraved on the wall with a hook
The scent of the sweet blood was very strong because of the closeness Jimin covered his nose with his hands his eyes glowing intensely red.

He grittered his teeth in annoyance,
What have you done to me? Jimin thought his fangs eager to rip apart that pale skin and devour him.

"Open it" Jimin commanded as the guy standing on the left side of the cell immediately open it, he was suprised to see the king of the nation in the most dirtiest place like this.

Upon hearing the sound of door opening Suga tensed up his back straightening as he looked upto see a very scary figure he gulped he didn't knew what Jimin was doing here he just shivered his presence was very overwhelming Suga had never felt this intense emotions ever.

Suga was still siting on the ground cuddled in the corner as Jimin looked at him with hatred and anger making him shiver.

I know you hate me so please leave already Suga thought.
"Do you have anything to say before I rip you off your skin?" Jimin asked him his dark voice made Suga tremble a bit.

"I..i don't know anything..." Suga said to him he cursed himself for not being able to speak properly he wasn't like this but there was something about..him that makes even Suga feel scared.

"You don't, I see" Jimin said as he walked towards Suga grabbing his injuried wirst tightly making it bleed more the white silk clothe now completely red with the blood some of the drops flowing to his sleeves staining the fabric of his clothes as Suga winced in pain his eyes turning glossy his strength was enough to break his wirst.

Jimin pulled him up from the ground suga's feets were still number and unstead because of the sudden moment causing to bump into jimin's hard chest as the smell of roses and wine instantly hit him.

Jimin pushed him against the wall his eyes glowing red his fangs visible as Suga gulped scared.

"y..you don't touch me!" Suga yelled at him enraged the last thing he would ever be is a meal to a vampire no matter the king himself.

"Shut up" Jimin said as he pinned his both thin wirst with one hand easily
as on of the hand grabbed suga's chin making him face the other Jimin could easily feel the heat raising as he noticed the tender flesh of his neck.

Jimin had never felt this uncontrollable urge to overpower someone be wanted to just have this person all to himself to bite him all over and mark him as his
Jimin frowned a bit as he felt him resisting hard.

"You are a jerk hands off pervert!" Suga said making Jimin blood boil as he looked at Suga his pale skin was slightly red from anger his hair looked a bit dusty yet very soft he had pink soft lips and a cute cat like face.

"Don't move" Jimin warned as he leaned down Suga breath hitched he struggled harder against jimin's grip on his wirst making it bleed more as Jimin licked his neck the cold sensation of his tongue on his skin made suga feel like he was going to die from anger.

Suga felt  something sharp on his neck  with a piercing feeling Jimin fang entered into his flesh making him wince out in pain Suga had lost the strength to struggle
His vision was very blurry he could feel Jimin strong smell intoxicating him
Jimin hand went towards Sugas waist pulling him closer easily as his fang sank deeper.

Jimin finally could have the blood normally, it was better than normal his blood tasted sweet and rich he felt like he was drinking after ages each drop felt like honey.

Suga bite his lips hard making them bleed in pain and anger as he tried to get rid of Jimin grip on his wirst he took a breath as he stepped on Jimin's foot making him step back as Suga panted.

"S..step back!" Suga yelled at him trembling and panting Jimin looked at him like he was trying to solve a mystery
"Sleep" Jimin cold voice cut through the air Suga didn't knew what happen but it all turned dark around him.

Suga fainted in his arms Jimin knew he could not leave him alone here or else if he died  it would be hard for Jimin to control his blood thirst and he was the only one jimin could clench his thirst from.

Jimin grabbed him in arms as he walked out of the cell he took Suga back to his chamber.

"Call Louie" he said to the butler putting Suga down on the bed there were clear stains of tears on his face making him look more soft and  fragile.

Jimi didn't knew why this boy stirred his heart in such a way that he didn't even himself understand what he was feeling.

Jimin hand reached out to wipe those tears when the door opened as Jimin quickly pulled his hand back.

"Your highness?" Louie called out bowing
As Jimin asked him to take a look at Suga who was unconscious on his bed.

Louie was very surprised to see it he had never seen Jimin letting someone touch his things much less allowing someone in his bed, he must be very important.

Louie checked Suga as he wiped clean the wound Jimin was right behind him making him feel all the more worried and scared.

When Louie wiped clean the wound Jimin noticed a whip mark on suga's wirst making him frown.

"Will it scar?' jimin asked Louie
"It won't" Louie replied carefully wrapping the wound on Suga's  hand.

"It must not" Jimin said he did not want any mark on this boy skin except his.

"He passed out from the lack of blood some good food and rest he will be fine" Louie said.

"Is it possible for him to be the cause of my condition it was his blood that I had last before my condition" jimin asked as Louie looked between Jimin and Suga surprised.