chapter 14

Jimin had arranged for the ball as required every year after the harvest he was awaiting the moment he will see min Yoongi that's all Jimin was able to think about he was controlling his thirst the whole week.

He did not need to wait but he had some matters to solve before it, the ball like usual begin as Jimin eyes wander around searching for that person he could smell him and the more he breathe into that intoxicating smell the most fuzzy and hot he felt.

"What's wrong?" Victoria asked him as she noticed that Jimin did not once spared her a look even though she was right next to him.

"Nothing" Jimin said making Victoria feel very sad he wasn't even sparing her a look while speaking.

"Would you like to dance with me?" Victoria asked him smiling at him seductively but Jimin seems to be searching for someone  when his eyes landed on someone on the dance floor.

He saw Suga dancing with another guy Jimin eyes narrowed as the guy pulled him closer whispering something into his ear.

Jimin felt a weird tightness in his chest he felt anger but mostly he wanted to rip them away from each other and yell at Yoongi for dancing with him.

Victoria noticed the stiffness in the air around Jimin as she followed his gaze that seems to be raging with anger there were alot of people dancing she didn't knew who Jimin was looking or glaring at.

"I don't want to dance" Jimin almost growled at her as Victoria looked at the floor  and left from Jimin's side talking to other important people.

As soon as the song ended Jimin made his way towards Yoongi as everyone moved away from his way, he noticed that Yoongi was talking to a group of elderly couples as he whispered something into his butler ears.

Jimin didn't like how Suga behaved with him few moments ago he belongs to him
They have signed a contract about it.

Suga had passed out as Jimin carried him to the bed he took a clothe wiping the stains of blood from his neck.

He looked Yoongi who was unconscious on his bed stroking his cheeks there was faint blush on it his lips were slightly parted.

Jimin fingers traced those lips they were very soft to touch..

Jimin leaned down pressing his forehead against Yoongi closing his eyes,
"Don't dance with other men..don't dance with anyone, except me" Jimin said he was suprised by his own words.

Jimin got up from the bed fixed his appearance and went back to the ball
It was a long evening with alot of discussions when Jimin returned his room was empty.

Totally empty he didn't knew  why it annoyed him so much..his smell was still in that room.

"What the hell were you doing Victoria?" Her father yelled as he throwed a glass right next to her face cutting it lightly as the blood pour down.

"D..da..dad I-
Before she could speak her dad angry and fierce gaze shut her up.

"I told you to talk to him about the marriage if you don't marry him soon we are going to lose everything the title the money evrything!!!!" Her  father yelled again as victoria trembled from fear.

"You have to marry before it's too late I don't know what you are going to do but convince him or else you better not show me that face of yours get lost now!" Her father yelled as victoria bowed and quickly left the room.

"He has to marry me!" Victoria said to herself determined as she went to her room she cleaned herself up wearing the most beautiful dress she left her hair open as made her way to Jimin's room.

She knocked on the door and went in
"I didn't asked you to come in" Jimin said he was reading something as victoria quietly locked the door behind her.

"I..i was worried for you" Victoria said as Jimin looked up from the book he frowned at her outfit but didn't said anything.

"Why?" He asked her as she slowly approached him siting next to him.
"You left early and came back very late so I was worried if you are okay or not" she said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I am fine Victoria you should rest' Jimin said as he put the book aside,
"Jimin..we are already engage and about to marry so..
Victoria said as she leaned in closer trying to kiss him as Jimin got up.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jimin asked her angrily.
'i..- just
Victoria didnt knew why Jimin was acting so strange he had never rejected her like this.

"We are engaged but that does mean you will take advantage of that, now leave before you regret being here" he growled angrily as victoria quickly got up scared as she was about to close the door behind  her jimin stopped her she felt bit hopeful
But her hope was crushed with Jimin's few words.

"Don't you dare enter my room without being called!" Jimin said to her as she bowed her head and left shutting the door.

Victoria anxiously walked back and forth she knew something had happen to make Jimin act like that there was a distinct different smell in his room...Victoria eyes widened at that heart breaking throught.

"Y..you can't love anyone else except me!" Victoria said as her eyes glowed red with anger.

Suga quickly left Jimin's room as soon as he woke grabbing his sword that was on the ground he was so annoyed his parents must be so worried about him by now.

Suga quickly rushed room the maid was cleaning the dining room,
"Have my parents arrived?" He asked as she said no.

Suga quickly went to his room taking a bath the bite marks were burning badly he covered them underneath his clothes it his parents ever saw he would be good as dead.

When Suga came down his parents had just entered, "honey you are here! We searcher for you everywhere!" His mother said worried.

"Uh..sorry I wasn't feeling very well so I left early" Suga said to her,
"Are you okay? Did his majesty said something to you?" His dad asked.

"No..he just wanted to apologise for the misunderstanding he is really nice" Suga said and that made his parents very relieved.

"He is a really nice guy truly worth of being a king" his father said as Suga could only swallow the few liters of words he wanted to vomit when his father was praising  that jerk.

Aron walked in later as he looked at Suga for few seconds then went on with his work.