"Come on" she finally spoke in a raspy voice like she been crying. I followed her demand and followed her up both levels of stairs. "Get dressed." I nodded my head and went into this bedroom I made sure she was gone and I pulled my phone out seeing it was 6:30 in the afternoon and my phone was on 20%

"Shit" I muttered I decided I'd take a shower I went to it the bathroom and I saw a plug I widen my eyes in excitement. "Yes. Yes!" I said a bit too loud before I covered my mouth quickly peeking out the door to see a clear hall. I went to my bag and grabbed the charger I risen to the Barberton shutting the door.

I plugged the phone in and it began to chard i sighed out my worries and looked in the mirror. I saw my swollen red cheek that formed hand prints but also,For the first time I saw me. The real me, how I look like my real mother and the father I never had how I am Amariana Marie Carter. I looked away when I felt my tears trying to escape. I turned the shower on and I began to undress getting in the hot water letting it hit my tensed stiff muscles.

After I washed up and got dressed I did my hair in a low ponytail since it was wet. I cleaned up and I went over to my phone I turned it on and it was on 78% thank god it was a fast charger. I grabbed it and left out the bathroom. I went over to the mattress and sat down putting on my shoes. I heard a car outside the window and I looked seeing Candace was out there I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone putting it in my deep pocket. I went to the car and hopped in strapping my self up looking straight ahed not daring to speak to her.

"So" she broke the silents as she drove glancing at me. "How was it being back with your people?" I chuckled bitterly and rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't have to experience being back if I stayed there 11 years ago like I was supposed to" i shot back crossing my arms looking out the window.

"What do you want me to do Amariana? I get you back and you act like I'm some stranger" i shot my head at her and looked at her with my bros drawn together from her craziness in words.

"You didn't get me back you stole me back" I corrected firstly. "And what do I want you to do?" I released while laughing sarcastically. "I want you to take me home. To my sister my father my family" i gritted before I shook my head glaring at her for this next line.

"My fucking mother" i hissed. She hit the breaks and I slightly flew foward. She unbuckled her seat belt and got out the car slamming the door. I got out as well. She was pacing in a small spot with both her hand on the top of her head as they ran down her scalp. Then she looked at me

"That bitch is not you fucking mother. I am" she hissed I shook my head. "I'm the one who put you in school, I'm the one who taught you about your period and boys I'm the one who taught you about becoming a damn woman" she yelled through hissing. "I did not her" I shook my head

"Because she never got the ducking chance to finish her part you snatched me right out of that party" she looked at me with wide eyes dumbfounded and I laughed with bitter.

"Yeah I remember. I was looking for her and you told me she said i can stay the night with you." I sad as my tears began to fall. "I said no." I shook my head looking crying. "I said no." I repeated

With me feeling like everything been my fault thinking now I was just a little girl I still am. And I said no and she still did it. I shot my head back up giving her a evil gaze. "And you snatched me" i gritted. She looked at me for a moment before she shook her head and sighned.

"Just get in the car" she walked off. I scoffed and wiped my eyes standing there for a moment collecting myself and the memory. I blew out sharply and went back to the car getting in I sunk in my seat some and crossed my arms.