Gabriela and Jay slowly lowered back down into their seats, both shaken up. They all sighed collectively before looking to Eleanor.

"Fairy Godmother," the green girl said simply, as though is explained everything.

"Fairy Godmother?" Jay, Laney, and Gabriela repeated in unison.

Eleanor stood up, beginning to paise around the room, looking slightly unsteady.

"Fairy Godmother works in the library-she knows what books each student checks out-even if she's not there at the time-" Eleanor mumbled incoherently, not speaking to anyone in particular.

"Should we step in?" Laney asked, turning to Jay.

"No, she'll calm down and explain; it's a family trait." Jay said nonchalantly, making Gabriela nod.

Suddenly, Eleanor stopped fumbling around, turning towards the other three, "How many classes do you have with Maize?" She asked Gabriela.

"Ellie, where are you going with this?" Gabriela asked in return.

"How many classes?" Eleanor asked again.

"Three-"

"How many of those are with Fairy Godmother?"

"Two of them, but-"

"How often does she stay after class?"

At that point, a lightbulb went off in Gabriela's head, "Maize's been helping Fairy Godmother with library records after classes!"

"Exactly!" Eleanor confirmed, doing an awkward little jump before rushing back to her seat, "How did Madam Morrible react?" She asked Laney quickly.

Laney was slightly taken aback, as this was a side of Eleanor she wasn't accustomed to.

"She was really happy about it, but she seemed like she already knew." Laney explained, hearing Gabriela gasp suddenly next to her.

Eleanor jumped, being forcefully reminded of Glinda doing the same thing back on the Isle.

"Madam Morrible is making you have bad dreams!" Gabriela announced loudly.

Eleanor's eyes went momentarily wide behind her glasses, remembering Madam Morrible's interest in her after she-fainted?

"She said just like your mother, I think she's counting on you being like Elphaba!" Gabriela explained, making Eleanor shake her head.

"Eleanor, she might be right," Laney cut in.

"What about the vision I had when she grabbed me?" Eleanor asked, "I wasn't there for that! What would be the point in it?"

"What did you see?" Jay asked, once again putting an arm behind Eleanor.

"I think it was the night Glinda found my parents." Eleanor answered, sounding quite sure while also not wanting to be right, "But I wasn't there. It was a memory, but it wasn't mine."

"It was mine." Gabriela muttered shakily, making Eleanor look up at her with narrowed eyes, "Boq tried to usher me and my mom up the stairs, but I heard everything..."

There was a long, silent moment. Eleanor stared down at her shoes and fidgeted with her ring, unable to think of something to say.

"Me and Laney should leave-the team captain can't be late for practice," Jay said, trying to sound cheery and ignore the tension in the air.

"He's right," Laney agreed, quickly heading towards the door, Jay close on her heals.

Once Eleanor and Gabriela were alone, Gabriela finally spoke, "Are you okay?" She asked gently.