Part Twelve (finale part)

"Go away, mother." Mal whined.

Maleficent looked at her daughter, letting out a small laugh.

"She's funny!" Maleficent said with a snort.

Gabriela griped onto Eleanor's shoulder, the green girl standing slightly in front of her.

"Here," Maleficent grew serious, "wand me."

"No!" Ben yelled.

Mal threw the wand to Fairy Godmother.

"Bibodi bopodi-"

"Boo." Maleficent said, casting a spell to freeze all the royals.

Eleanor noticed that Gabriela and Dorian didn't freeze either.

Although, she wasn't confused why. She had put a protective spell on Gabriela. She wasn't going to put one on Dorian, but she thought Gabriela would miss him if she didn't.

Maleficent started prancing around the room.

"Love is week, and ridicules." Maleficent said, "it's not what you want."

Gabriela still held Eleanor's arm tightly.

"Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want?" Mal asked Maleficent, "I'm not you."

"Well, of course not. I've had years, and years, and...years of practice being evil. You'll get there!"

"No, I will not!" Mal interrupted , "and I really wish you'd never gotten there yourself."

Maleficent started to look furious.

"Love is not weak, or ridicules. It's actually really amazing." Mal said, staring at her mother.

"I'll tell you one thing, young lady," Maleficent spat with venom, "you have no room for love in your life!"

Eleanor saw Mal was about to cry. She reached out her hand, and the wand came to her in an instant.

"It worked!" She said happily, quickly handing the wand to Mal.

"You ratchet little girl!" Maleficent insulted, pointing a finger at Eleanor, "You all will regret this!" She bellowed.

Maleficent then began to transform into a dragon, great volumes of smoke swirling around her in a terrible twister of evil magic.

Eleanor saw this and took Gabriela to Dorian. He grabbed onto her immediately.

"Don't let anything happen to her!" Eleanor said firmly, beginning to run back to her friends.

"Wait!!" Dorian yelled.

Eleanor turned around with a slightly confused look.

"I-I'm sorry... for what I said." He looked down at his feet.

Eleanor gave him a small smile and nodded, then ran back to her friends.

Jay was being chased by Maleficent. Eleanor went over to Evie, Mal, and Carlos.

"Magic mirror, shine a bright light!" Evie said, making a bright light shine in Maleficent face.

"E, get behind me!" Mal said.

She stood in front of the four of them.

"Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me mother."

Eleanor watched Mal's eyes begin to glow.

She looked to Gabriela and Dorian.

She's okay, Eleanor thought. And Dorian is there, too.

Mal chanted the spell over and over.

Finally, something happened.

"What happened?" Evie asked.

"I don't know." Mal answered.

"Did it work?" Eleanor asked.

"I don't know." Mal said again.

Eleanor ran over to Gabriela and hugged her. After a moment she let go and looked at Dorian.

There was a long, awkward silence.

"Hey, Eleanor?" Dorian said, shattering the silence.

"Dorian?" Eleanor questioned.

"I was just wondering; why didn't me and Gabriela freeze?" He asked.

Eleanor's face turned a darker shade of green once more.

"I'm so glad you guys are friends now!" Gabriela said, practically jumping up and down.

"What?!" Dorian and Eleanor exclaimed in unison.

Gabriela laughed and fixed her skirt.

"I'd say we're acquaintances." Eleanor said, looking at Gabriela.

"I agree." Dorian said, looking over at Eleanor.

"I'll take it." Gabriela said with a smile.

Dorian put out his arm for Gabriela to take, then turned to Eleanor. He put out his other arm in the same way.

"Acquaintances?" Dorian asked, a small smile on his face.

Eleanor gently grabbed his arm.

"Acquaintances." She agreed.

The three started walking before Dorian abruptly stopped.

"I would like to make it clear-" Dorian began but Gabriela cut him off.

"Oh, come on, Dorian!" Gabriela laughed, hitting his shoulder.

"You guys coming? There's a party happening!" Jay said, the rest off the VK's joining them.

The seven laughed.

"Oh, aye, oh, aye, hey!"

And I believe you know the rest, the five VK's, along with their new friends (and acquaintance) danced the night away.

And lived happily ever after.

Hey, wait! You didn't think this was the end of the story.

Did you?