14. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

。。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

The moment the ceremony was over, the celebration was in full swing. Bards were playing music, people were dancing, and there was a buzz of excitement in the air as they all celebrated Viserys and Reyna's union.

It was a feast for the senses, with the sounds of music and laughter, the smells of food and wine, and the sights of people dancing and having a good time. Reyna felt like she was caught in a whirlpool of emotions, unable to fully process everything that was happening. But she knew that this was just the beginning, and there was a long road ahead of them.

As the night wore on, Reyna found herself forced into a situation she never wanted to be in. She sat at the table, nursing a goblet of Dornish wine and faking smiles at the guests who came to congratulate her and offer gifts.

Viserys seemed to thrive under the scrutiny, cheering and boasting about his new wife, and occasionally grabbing her face and kissing her cheek, leading her to roll her eyes in annoyance.

The whole time, she felt like an outsider in her own wedding, and she couldn't wait for it to be over. The thought of having to spend her days with this selfish, attention-seeking man made her feel sick to her stomach.

As the night went on, distantly, Reyna noticed Daenerys trying to catch her eye. She ignored her every time, turned her head away, refusing to engage. But as the celebration wore on, she began to snap out of her stupor. She looked up and noticed a hand in front of her.

She looked up, seeing the familiar smirk of Diavel, "May I have this dance, My Princess."

Oh yes. Becoming Viserys' wife did indeed make her a princess now. She smiled at him slightly, "Oh, I-"

As she was about to respond to Diavel's request, Viserys's voice cut her off, "-No, you may not."

She looked up to see him staring at Diavel with an annoyed and angry expression. He took a sip of his wine, and Reyna felt herself tensing up.

Viserys's gaze remained fixed on Diavel, his expression growing more and more intense. Reyna noticed that Diavel seemed to shrink a bit under his glare, and she couldn't help but feel bad for him. Finally, Diavel gave up and left with a look of disappointment on his face.

When Viserys turned to her, she glared back at him, but all he did was give her a firm kiss on the lips. She pushed him away, but he just laughed and rested his hand on her thigh, before getting distracted by more guests competing for his attention.

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴇᴅ ↪𝑉. 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑖𝑖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara