4 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

°

。。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

Daenerys' Pov

DANY CONTINUED TO sit in her seat in shock.

She was not really sure what had occurred - if her eyes had deceived her or if they had told the truth. Her violet eyes were still locked on where Lady Reyna had just exited.

Dany's first impression of Lady Reyna was shock.

Most women Dany came across had never really held any regard for her; she always knew because of the glares and scowls they thought they could hide. Yet they all seemed to fawn over her brother as if he were a god.

Dany never understood why they were so hostile towards her.

But when Daenerys first caught a glimpse of the brunette beauty, she was taken aback by Lady Reyna's warm smile and her kind words.

Dany was not really used to compliments.

But Dany's anxiety rose when Lady Reyna offered to show her to her chambers. She was afraid to decline, so she just nodded instead.

Dany was pleasantly surprised that when left alone with her, Lady Reyna had still been kind and inviting.

Sometimes - most times - many women were kind to her in the presence of her brother, which mattered not because Viserys simply did not care, but when left alone with these women, they would say cruel and unkind things to her.

What was more surprising was when Lady Reyna apologised to Dany for "making her uncomfortable", even though Reyna had only complimented her. Dany was very confused, she was not really used to receiving compliments or apologies, so she didn't understand how they worked.

Why was Lady Reyna apologising for saying something kind?

Daenerys would not forget the pleasant feeling she experienced when Lady Reyna offered her friendship and even told her to just call her by name. Dany offered the same sentiment.

For Daenerys, Lady Reyna was this beautiful, kind woman who had a very comforting smile, and the first thing that Dany noticed about Lady Reyna was her eyes. Her eyes were such a bold green, as green as the emeralds in the jewellery that Dany used to look at in markets but never could afford.

And Dany had felt triumph for the first time in her life when she noticed that when Lady Reyna had arrived for dinner, her smile had been more genuine with Dany than Viserys.

She even felt warmth within her when she and Lady Reyna shared a secret smile because of her quip against men.

Dany did not expect Viserys to have an outburst because of Lady Reyna's family name until he explained that Lady Reyna's father betrayed her own father.