12. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

。。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

Dany looked at Reyna with a mix of confusion and concern. "What do you mean we're leaving Pentos?" she asked.

Reyna sighed and tried to put the events of the night before into words. All the things that had happened while Dany lay asleep - the promises made, the decisions made, the trade offered. All for nothing.

Reyna felt a lump form in her throat as she tried to find the words to explain what had happened. She didn't know how to tell Dany that she had given Viserys her hand and her body, all for nothing. She knew that Dany would eventually start blaming herself for what Reyna had done, and she couldn't allow that.

Dany's eyebrows furrowed as she spotted a bruise on Reyna's neck and carefully reached her hand out to touch it. Reyna flinched away when Dany touched the fresh bruise that Viserys had left on her. Dany's eyes widened in surprise and she drew back her hand.

"What's that?" Dany asked, her voice filled with both concern and confusion.

As Reyna looked into the princess's violet eyes, she realized just how difficult it would be to tell her what had happened last night. She opened her lips to speak, but the words got caught in her throat, as the weight of the events that had transpired bore down on her.

Finally, after several moments of silence, she managed to speak out the words, "I went to Viserys last night to find a way to stop your marriage to the Khal. And so, I thought if I accepted his proposal, he would have no need for the Dothraki. I thought if I gave myself to him, he would not marry you off to the Khal." She choked out the words, feeling a lump form in her throat as the feelings of betrayal and shame washed over her.

Dany listened intently, taking in her friend's words before gently reaching out to take her hand. Her soft fingers curled around Reyna's own, providing a small measure of comfort in a moment of intense emotional distress.

"He lied," Reyna whispered, her eyes darting away from Dany's. "And now, I'm stuck having to marry him. And you still have to marry the Khal. I'm so sorry Dany."

Dany took a deep breath, feeling the emotions welling up inside of her. She could see the pain in Reyna's eyes, and knew that something had taken place between her and her brother.

"Did you give your maidenhood to him?" Dany asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Reyna couldn't speak, but nodded silently instead. Dany let out a small gasp as she surged forward, wrapping her arms around Reyna and pulling her into a tight embrace.