3 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐬

°

。。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

one year ago...

"YOU WILL NOT take her away from me!"

Reyna heard her mother scream at her father on the other side of the door.

It had only been two nights since someone had discovered Reyna's secret. The information had spread like wildfire. Two days later, Reyna snuck in on her father's council meeting, where they informed him about the people's distrust and fear of Reyna's gift.

And if people distrusted Reyna, they would automatically not trust the only person defending her-her father. And if people distrusted their lord, that would inevitably lead to a rebellion.

The only solution left was to get rid of the root of the fear and distrust.

More commonly known as Reyna Catelyn Stark

Her father's only option was exile.

At this moment, Reyna was standing on the other side of her parents' door, as her father was relaying Reyna's fate to her mother.

After her father had explained everything to her, Catelyn's screams and protests came next.

"I will not let you take her!" She heard her mother yell at her father.

She attempted to hear her father's response by pressing her ear against the door, but it was futile because he was not yelling as loudly as her mother was.

But the next response from her mother made her nose burn and her eyes fill with tears.

"She is our daughter! Our first baby, Ned! You can't take her away," she heard her mother wail, her voice thick with tears.

Reyna pursed her lips as she forbade her tears to fall.

Her head snapped to the left as she heard the floorboards creek beneath someone's feet, her eyes turning red in defence.

She relaxed as her red, now green, eyes met grey. Reyna licked her chapped lips as her head retreated from its spot against the door.

"Why are you not in bed, little wolf?"

"I had a nightmare, and when I went into your room, you were gone."

Said the soft voice of Rickon Stark.

Putting her parents' argument at the back of her mind, she walked up to Rickon, and he automatically reached up his arms.

Reyna gave him a small smile as she placed her hands under his arms and lifted him up into her arms. He wrapped his little arms around her neck and rested his head on her shoulder, while Reyna encircled her arms around his small body.