16. 𝐬01𝐞02 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬01𝐞03

𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐭

。。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

REYNA'S body felt like it was betraying her as she rode with the Dothraki for what felt like an eternity. The constant diet of grass and horse meat was taking a toll on her health, leaving her weak and nauseous.

She couldn't stomach the taste of the tough, gamey horse meat, and the grass provided no sustenance at all. Despite her body's protests, she forced herself to eat in order to survive, willing herself to keep the revolting food down. Each day seemed to drag on, and she feared that if she didn't find a better source of nourishment soon, she truly would succumb to the harsh conditions of the Dothraki lifestyle.

And Dany, Dany appeared just as worn out as Reyna. They had been inseparable, spending all their time together until nightfall, when Dany had to endure the Khal's attentions and Reyna had to share a tent with Viserys.

No matter how many times Reyna insulted and refused Viserys, he was still overly touchy at night, but Reyna's threats of throwing up on him kept him at bay. After days of riding, both she and Visenya were exhausted as they finally arrived at the camp.

Reyna dismounted Visenya and noticed how drained Daenerys looked, so she hurried to help her down, with the assistance of Dany's other handmaidens, Doreah, Irri, and Jhiqui.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

No matter how hard Reyna tried to convince herself that Viserys was heartless, there were times he displayed moments completely out of character. Of course he had noticed how badly his wife had taken to the Dothraki lifestyle. Dark circles had formed under her eyes, her once round cheeks grew hollow, and she couldn't keep anything down.

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴇᴅ ↪𝑉. 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑖𝑖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara