1 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

°

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。。

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

"THE TARGARYENS?"

It had been over a year since Reyna Stark had been exiled to Pentos after being accused of practising witchcraft. Fortunately after arriving, Illyrio Mopatis, Magister of Pentos, invited her as a guest to live in his Manse.

That morning, Magister Illyrio had invited Reyna to break her fast in his private chambers while he delivered new information to her.

Reyna would have never guessed the information would be that Magister Illyrio was inviting to shelter the last two remaining Targaryens. Frankly she hadn't even known that there were Targaryens still alive.

"The Targaryens are all dead, Magister," Reyna stated as she brought her glass of lemonade towards her pink lips.

Over the year that Reyna had been residing with the Magister, the two had formed an unlikely friendship, even more surprising was that she had become his closest confidant with Pentos' greatest secrets. Illyrio was a funny man, and had interesting stories as well.

Illyrio chuckled as he ate another forkful of roasted boar, "On the contrary, Lady Stark, they are not."

Reyna tilted her head, with one eyebrow raised for him to elaborate further, "King Aerys Targaryen's younger children-"

"-The mad king Aerys'?" Reyna interrupted Illyrio, this time with both her eyebrows raised.

Illyrio rolled his eyes, "Yes, indeed, the 'mad' King Aerys'."

"His children, Viserys Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, and his sister Daenerys," Illyrio explained.

Reyna snorted as she finished her lemonade, "I love how you added 'and his sister, Daenerys'."

She put her glass back down, then narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips, "Dear Magister, my father explained to me how in the end, it does not matter who is the 'true' heir of the iron throne, what matters is who sits on it. And who sits on it is Robert Baratheon," Reyna shrugged her shoulders almost bored, "Who are we to even say who the 'true' heir is."

Illyrio nodded his head, acknowledging what Reyna stated.

They continued eating their breakfast when Reyna, thought out loud, "I was not aware that Aerys had a daughter."

"Indeed, when King's landing was under siege, he sent his youngest son and pregnant wife to Dragonstone, she died while giving birth to the girl. After that, the two took sail to the Free Cities, hiding from King Robert. The girl is but a year younger than you," Illyrio explained.