10. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞

。。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

DANY AND REYNA sat on the beach, the sound of the water lapping against the shore creating a soothing rhythm that filled their ears. The sun was shining down on them, warming their skin and making them feel comfortable. Dany looked over at Reyna and asked, "How was it like? Growing up in the North?"

"It must have been so different, growing up in such a cold climate," Dany said. "I've never even seen snow, let alone lived in a place where it's always cold."

Reyna grinned. "It was different, that's for sure. But it was also amazing. I loved playing in the snow as a child, building forts and snowballs and going sledding down the hills. And the starry nights were incredible - At night, I would layer myself in furs and sneak up into the broken tower and watch the Aurora Borealis."

Dany turned to Reyna and asked, "What is an Aurora Borealis?" She looked at Reyna expectantly, eager to hear what she had to say.

Reyna's face lit up as she spoke about the Aurora Borealis. "They're so beautiful," she said, "and they're such a rare sight, even in the North. They're like a big show put on by the gods." Reyna's eyes grew wide as she described the many different colors and patterns that the northern lights could take on. She spoke passionately about how she and her siblings would sometimes sneak out of bed at night to watch them dance across the sky.

Dany's eyes lit up at the image, "It sounds like a magical place. And it must have been so special growing up with so many siblings. How was it having all of them around?"

Reyna smiled wistfully. "It was never quiet, that's for sure. We all fought like cats and dogs growing up, but we also had a lot of fun together. Jon and Robb were always getting into trouble, Arya and Sansa were always fighting, Sansa wanted to be the perfect image of a highborn lady, whilst Arya wanted to be a warrior. And Bran, sweet Bran was always off dreaming in his secret hiding place, or climbing any wall or tower he could find. And Rickon was the youngest, just a little ball of energy who loved to follow me around."

Dany listened intently as Reyna spoke about her love and occasional conflicts with her siblings. She seemed so genuine and heartfelt, clearly caring for her family despite their differences.

Dany couldn't help but feel a little pang of jealousy. She had spent her entire life on the run, never having the chance to be a normal child. But Reyna's description of her sisters and the love they shared made her want to know what it was like to have someone to lean on, to have someone who would always be there for you no matter what.

Dany looked at Reyna with curiosity and asked, "How was it like having sisters?"

Reyna nodded and began to speak. "Having sisters was definitely a blessing and a curse. Watching Sansa and Arya grow up was both exciting and challenging at times. You see, I had two very different personalities to deal with at the same time."