6 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

(An- I started a TikTok account for edits of Dark Red - @darkred.got [careful though, there's many spoilers])

°

°

。。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

REYNA PUFFED UP her cheeks, staring at Princess Daenerys' door. She slowly whistled as she pondered if she should just leave the pretty blue dress she held in her hands at the door or personally give it to the princess.

Just this morning, Reyna and the princess got into a heated and disastrous argument. Because of the princess, Reyna was still left with a terrible taste in her mouth. She had this theory that Daenerys was this timid, docile girl in public and a venomous snake in private.

Reyna had spent the majority of the morning and afternoon perusing the markets, where she purchased a gorgeous azure dress that faded into a burnt orange. It reminded her of a sunset. Reyna thought that since it was spring, looking like a sunset would be especially appealing. And for the princess, Reyna had spotted a captivating sapphire halter dress.

Staring at the door for a few more seconds, her attention was diverted when she heard a person walking down the passage. She turned a head to find a servant walking with their head bowed.

"Pardon me," Reyna said. The servant stopped and nodded her head towards Reyna.

"Lady Reyna."

"Would you please deliver this to Princess Daenerys?" The servant had a confused expression on her face, which was understandable because Reyna had already been standing in front of Daenerys' door.

She then gently handed the servant the dress. And before turning around to enter her chambers, Reyna said with a sweet smile to the confused servant, "Oh, and please wait till I enter my room first."

Reyna smiled one more time, then headed back to her room.

Once in the safety of her chambers, she looked towards the dress that was hanging in front of her wardrobe. It was truly a beautiful treasure, and it had not been that expensive at all-just twenty silvers. She was blessed enough for Illyrio to give her an allowance.

Reyna walked towards the window and peered out of it; it appeared like the sun had a little more time before sunset. They were still preparing for the festivities in the heart of Pentos.

She still had an hour to spare before meeting Illyrio at the entrance. So she grabbed her dress and slipped it on, behind the dressing screen. Due to the numerous holes in the fabric, her back and stomach were essentially exposed. Reyna was not thinking vainly, but she had to admit she looked gorgeous and exquisite, especially given the loose, transparent blue sleeves. For her hair, she was content to simply tie two front pieces of her hair behind her head.