9. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

。。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

Multi-POV

IT HAD BEEN six months since the Targaryens have arrived and tonight marked the annual celebration of the Lord of Light. This season Magister Illyrio was hosting in his palace in his great Hall, and the celebration started strictly once the sun had set.

As the Targaryen siblings entered the great hall for the celebration, Viserys couldn't help but notice the sea of people celebrating the "Lord of Light" in their own, unique way. The hall was filled with colorful decorations - candles, flowers, and flags - all representing different aspects of the Lord of Light. The scent of cooking meat and wine filled the air, making Viserys hungry and thirsty, but he refused to partake in the festivities.

As he observed the crowd, he saw the familiar face of Reyna, dressed in the traditional clothes of the Pentoshi, with a vibrant orange veil covering her hair.

Reyna was dressed in an orange silky, transparent dress that had a few hints of blue. The dress was almost like several shawls layered on top of each other, creating a flowing and ethereal effect. It was a stunning piece of clothing, one that showed off her figure in a tasteful yet alluring way. The fabric flowed and danced around her as she moved, creating a hypnotic effect that made it seem as though she was gliding across the floor. Despite the transparency of the dress, it was still very modest, with all the important areas fully covered. It was a perfect outfit for a celebration, one that showed off her beauty and grace while still being appropriate for the occasion.

He watched as she laughed with whoever she was speaking with, her hips swaying to the rhythm, and wondered what it would be like to have her for himself. But those thoughts were interrupted as the crowd suddenly fell silent, and a tall, imposing figure entered, cloaked in red and carrying a flaming sword.

The High Priest of the Lord of Light stepped forward and addressed the crowd in a booming voice, speaking of the power of the Lord of Light to bring light to the darkness, and how the Lord's representatives on earth, the Red Priests and Priestesses, were chosen to carry out the will of the Lord.

And as more people gathered for the celebration, Prince Diavel, the Prince of Pentos, made his way through the crowd, greeting his subjects and enjoying the festivities. At one point, he saw Reyna, dressed in the traditional clothes of the Pentoshi, with a vibrant orange veil covering her dark hair. He was set on getting her to to use her lovely voice and was determined to hear it for himself.