No Help

"Darius, we sure we're still headed towards the park?" Sammy asked. They'd been walking for about an hour, thankfully with no deadly encounters. But still no sign of the main park.

  "Well, we'd be sure if I still had my phone, because it has a GPS, a compass app, and is also a phone," Brooklynn said, still not giving Sammy any peace. Yasmina placed herself between Sammy and Brooklynn, arm on Brooklynn's shoulder to restrain her.

  "Sammy didn't steal your phone! Noone stole your phone! Can we please stop talking about the phone?!" Brooklynn swatted the older girl's arm off of her, giving her a deadpanned look. Ben pleaded with them to quiet down.

  "My fellow campers!" Kenji called loudly. The others turned to face him.

  "Chill..." he said, backing up to Darius with a relaxed demeanor.

  "What we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next. Since I'm obviously leadership material," he said, met with less than convinced looks, "I'll do this! And my first decree as leader is for everyone to stop talking and listen to Darius!" he said, lightly bringing the younger one into a headlock.

  "Huh?" Darius asked, not exactly sure what he was supposed to say.

  "You got us out of camp alive," Kenji whispered to him, "plus, I can blame you if anybody gets eaten. Leadership. So, which way, Darius?"

  Everyone gave the boy expectant looks. Being the youngest of the 6, he felt a lot of weight from the others expecting him to keep them alive. He glanced to his left, partly to not have to deal with said looks of expectation, and partially to study their surroundings. Brooklynn was the one to call Kenji out.

  "Please, you're just trying to cover up the fact that you're lost, too, Mr. VIP," she said, pretty quick to try and absolve some pressure off of Darius.

  "None of us know where we are," she stated. Not even a second later, Darius spoke up.

  "I know where we are!" he exclaimed.

  "We're by the Carnotaurus paddock. I thought this place looked familiar," he said, leading them forwards.

  "Am I an excellent leader or what?" Kenji confidently and, rhetorically, asked Brooklynn.

  "I remember the fence!" he said happily, brushing through the tall grass. His face dropped as soon as he took a look at the fence.

  "The broken, ripped down, fence."

  "Oh, that means... that means Toro is out here, with us," Ben said, voice expressing every ounce of fear within him.

  "Now we have to deal with the Indominus and Toro..." Darius mused. Then something clicked.

  "Hold up- how do you know about Toro?"

  "We all know," Yasmina told him, pushing ahead, "Kenji told us like- the day after it happened."

  Darius's angry face was met with a toothy grin from Kenji.

  "In my defense, me saving you was super cool," he said. Darius sighed.

  "We know this enclosure is due north of the main park. So if we keep going that way, we'll hit the visitor center," Darius pointed out, directing a hand straight ahead.

  "We're sure to find Dave and Roxie or someone else there in charge," he said.

  "Yes! Exactly what I was thinking, as leader. Which is what I am," Kenji said, "Follow me!"

  Ben stuck behind with Darius.

  "I don't think finding an adult is going to help. A terrifying, camoflauged dinosaur trashed our camp. No way they have a plan for that!" he expressed his doubts. Darius tried to reassure him.