3| No Safe Zone

Soo-Nico P.O.V
Sitting down on the ground with my hand tied behind my back along with the others. I watched as the younger soldier finished tying Eun-yoo's hands together with a cable cord, I noticed he had done it loosely, looking over at them.

He whispered to her, and I was able to hear as I was close to them, "The knot should come off easily, as soon as we leave, you need to find a place to hide." He told her, getting up and walking away, so he was helping us? He seemed like a better person than his commanding officer.

Getting ready to untie my hands, there was soon a rumbling sound, it continued to get louder and louder. Searching for what made that sound I saw something walking in the distance.

It was... it was a woman but she was naked.

My mouth fell open a little. As she came closer I noticed she had white slime all over her body, her eyes had a blank stare like she was emotionless. I didn't recognize her. But the others did. " uh, ms. Im?" Ji-Su called out to the woman. She didn't answer.

" what's wrong with Ms. Im, hun?" Yeong-su questioned, " I guess she became a monster." His older sister Su-yeong answered for him. With all the monsters I've seen, I've never seen one like her, especially with white slime on them.

She just walked on passed us. Walking out into the open. I saw that the officer saw her and started to freak out. Starting the truck, he drove right into Ms. Im's can you hit the concrete wall as she spit out blood?

My eyes widened, she wasn't hurting anybody. The younger soldier was in shock, and he went up to the officer as he got out of his truck, standing on top of the hood as he got out of a jug. It must've been filled with gasoline.

" why did you do that sir?"

"I'm just doing my job."

"That was a human being."

He tried to explain but. The officer wasn't having it. Screwing off the top lid. He began to pour the Gasoline all over the woman. " This thing was a monster because I said so. And that's the end of it."

He lit a match getting ready to throw it, "So what if you're human? Do I even care? We are at war here. Humans have to win this battle and will kill every last one of them. Go to hell you deserve to die!" The officer threatened.

Jea-Hwan began to yell, "Kill her too she's a monster as well! Kill her!" He motioned next to me. There was a couple of gasps. I wasn't shocked that he would. Ratted me out. But still, it was hurtful.

"What the fuck Jea-hwan!" Eun-yoo snapped at him. " She is they all need to die like he said." The officer snapped his head over at me. Jumping off the hood he walked over to me. " Why am I not surprised, you seemed like one of them you little bitch!" He cussed, grabbing me up by my arm.

" I can't wait to watch you die bitch!"

Before he could do anything, he was stabbed through the head with a root-like arm. The officer's blood splattered on my face. As he let go falling to the ground dead. I gasped, seeing the blind monster, it was the one that had half of his head cut off, he Musta heard the guy yelling It's super hearing.

The young soldier was about to shoot it until I shook my head, I placed my finger on my lips, telling him to be quiet. He understood me, as Jea-hwan got up getting ready to run but was stopped by the young soldier, he pulled up his hand, telling him to stop, as the monster's head moved around as it's your twitched listening for a sound.

Seeing how the monster stood on top of the hood of the truck, the young soldier, motioned quietly for us to go. One by one we all went by as quietly as we could. They followed. Jea-hwan getting on the bus. Then there was a buzzing sound, of a drone flying in the air, it was coming our way.