28| Remember Me

The room darkened as the gaping hole in the Ceiling gave a perfect view of the sun as the moon moved covering it. Defying the fire that illuminated over Hyun-Su's body.

As he laid on the floor grunting pain the spikes Emerging from his arm shot out longer. As more blood came up with it boiling like bubbles. He rose up on his knees, back arching with his one hand trying to hold his self up.

His body jerked; moving all around in an unhumanly-like way the sight was disturbing and also saddening. I didn't know what to do? As I kept hearing him scream. The glass mirror was thrown off him shattering.

It was like he was trying to hold back at the last second but his arm had fully disappeared and was replaced with the spike-like wing for an arm. He was sitting up straight on his knees as he swung it up.

Eyes Turing black as Hyun-Su tried to get up stumbling over a little because of how much weight was on his right side. Half of his sweatshirt was hanging off him. Blood and sweat glistened off his body.

I tried to get up, it was a stupid idea wanting to help calm him down but I was kicked down. I hit my side feeling my skin pull from the back as I stiffened. It was his. The actual monster. He crouched Down at my face. " don't you dare and try Ruin this beautiful sight!!"

He squeezed my face Turing it to where Hyun-Su was. It was like his eyes were lifeless he began to walk over towards us staggering. I gulped, in this state he's could just about kill anyone. So I think?

The boy let go of my face clapping in amusement. I ducked covering my head in a Fetal position as Hyun-Su swung his winged arms up smashing into the concrete column. Dusting and small bits of Debris fell on me.

As I heard it scrape against his monster arm. Peeking I saw that Hyun-Su monster arm had grabbed the boy. The spikes were all around him he was in a tight hold. It was like Hyun-Su was just staring at him with a blank expression on his face.

As black veins flowed from underneath his eyes. Head tilting a little. I soon enough got up and saw Ji-Soo running over with a glass bottle that was lit on fire. She was about to throw it at Hyun-Su before I quickly stopped her.

" Let go!"

" what are you doing?"

" He may kill us all!"

I shook my head, " -No! It's still Hyun-Su!" I brought her arm down, Turing my head back to him. I saw the boy's hand was raised as one of Hyun-Su spikes went through it. He stepped forward as it. The tip of it pocked at the guy's head and in a matter of minutes, his skin looked like it was melting.

More like Disintegrating falling to the floor, there was nothing left but gloops of his blood. Hyun-Su stumbled back with his arms swinging as he tried to keep his balance. Eun-Hyuk came rushing over with the crossbow ready to shoot but I stopped him too.

" it's still Hyun-Su!!"

Coming over to us Hyun-Su's arm hit the ceiling making more dust, wires, and debris go everywhere I began to cough. The air was so polluted and hazy. I had to fan it away but it wouldn't help much.

Hyun-Su now saw us, his body trembled it was like he didn't recognize us. They want to attack him but I stuck my arms out. I made eye contact and began to walk towards him slowly. Taking a deep breath.

" Hyun-Su calm down."

I put my hands up, to show him I wasn't going to do anything. " it's okay." I stepped closer in a comforting way. He seemed to stop just Staring at me. His monster arm had gotten close to my hand.

It felt ragged like small splints sticking out of it and wet where his dirty blood was on it. I could see from here he was trying to hold back. From fighting me. When I got in front of him it was as if he was frowning like he was ashamed.

My heart swelled, " Hyun-Su I'm right here, it's okay." I raised on my feet and placed my hand on his cheek. Taking my thumb I grazed it over his eye, and under it too. I could hear his breathing starting to calm down.

I nodded my head. He had closed his eyes I could see them when turning back. But Soon there was claw marking sounds that could be heard against the floor. From the corner of my eye, I got a glimpse to see what it was.

I was shocked who I saw walking it was Mr. Han he was standing up on his two well... monster legs.

He desired to walk.

The noise must have startled Hyun-Su because he pushed me forcefully out of the way whipping around. His arm had grabbed ahold of Mr. Han He was pushed back into a wall. I could see the spike push through him poking out from his back.

They stayed there, as Mr. Han was rubbing Hyun-Su's head. Saying it easy his Fault over and over again and more of those spikes went through him. It had gotten quiet as Mr. Han took his last breath slumping down.

Hyun-Su must have realized what happened because his monster arm began to draw-back his eyes going fully back to normal. As soon as it did he began to cry bursting into tears.

Laying his face on the now dead man's shoulders. I covered my mouth knowing how much Mr. Han meant to Hyun-Su I started to cry too. Soon he passed out in the man's arms.

I had slowly gotten up going over to Hyun-Su taking him from the old man. Sitting down I laid his head down on my lap. Sniffling a bit as I moved some of his bangs out of his eyes.

I don't know why but I put my forehead to his gripping my hand on his torn shirt. I could feel my tears dropping. It was a while as I sat like this he going to go through so much when he wakes up. I don't know how he'll handle it. But I'll be there for him.

Soon he began to stir, I lifted my head from his. When his eyes fluttered open he looked up and me. I gave a forced smile that quickly turned into a sad, frown.

The room began to brighten.

He sat up as his eyes drifted to Mr. Han. He stared at him like he was remembering something. A tear had run down his cheek.
" Who is he?" I froze did he not remember us?

I went to go place my hand on top of his but he moved it before I could. " why am I crying? My heart... is-breaking." His voice broke, as more tears began to fill his eyes.

As was mine, I guess we both had our Memories taken for different reasons I wasn't sure of. He turned to me again, I held my breath. " I guess you don't remember me do you?" I could feel my voice straining my throat tightening.

He shook his head, I had to hold back a sob, I was hoping at least he would. " I think I have to go." He had got up, he began to walk away I saw that his back was covered in dried up black blood and ash.

It was quiet, as I sat on the ground in disbelief thinking over everything we had been through together had gone down the drain. Gone!

Like our first encounter where I dressed his wounds, to where I stood up for him during the voting to taking his place a couple of times when they were making him risk himself to get supplies.

Defending him. Comforting him. And lastly when we kissed. It was perfect. I smiled sniffling more wiping my cheeks that were Staind. Even the I love you was gone. I came to think this was both a curse and a blessing.

It was terrible that he couldn't remember me but it was also another chance for us to start over and began again. That was as if he would let me. Getting up I went the opposite way thinking over everything.