26| Suspicious Ui-Myeong

Soo-Nico P.O.V

I can not believe what just happened, I blinked away a few tears that slid down my cheeks. I understood why he was mad at me, the way my hand was jerked away by his.

His words are filled with so much disappointment at how I lied to him. It wasn't intentional I didn't want him to get hurt. I did it for me and everyone's good. But I guess a thing like this isn't worth keeping a secret over.

It just hurts people in the end. People I care about.

I balled up my fist, my heart and stomach were in knots. My brain was saying go to him but my heart said to give him time. But I wasn't sure I had the time.

I should have just told everyone sooner yeah they would have probably locked me up with Hyun-Su. But it would have been worth it, we could and connected more I could have helped him.

LOVED him a lot sooner. Maybe it was probably too early for that? I wasn't going to push the feeling aside and say no don't think like that. I wanted to embrace it.

Because like I said I don't have time for Hyun-Su to come to me I had to make time. I had to straighten things out before I lost him. Because when people usually say.

There's nothing, I want to hear from you right now. It means I don't want to hear from you at all. And that guy Hyun-Su was with I had a bad feeling about him. Why would he even try and protect that guy knowing just what happened?

Yeah, he may be like us but we didn't kill just because we wanted to. We didn't invade others and kill and take. I didn't trust him. He was planting something in Hyun-Su's head I was sure of it.

Why else would he have a change of heart when he came down here questioning everyone? They may haven't been the best group but they were scared everyone was.

Feeling my feet turn I was going to talk to Hyun-Su. Even if he didn't want to talk he was going to hear me out and listen. I may not remember my past and some parts here felt like a big hole in my heart. I wanted to remember what happened to my family.

Because it was all one big missing piece that needed to be solved. I picked up my Pace knowing where he was. We had the first conversation that led to more and it led to me almost kissing him.

I LOVED HYUN-SU.

Tears were falling more now. As I ran nearing the Quarantine room I stopped in my tracks. There stood the guy Hyun-Su was with. He was looking through the window.

I caught a glare in his eyes, he was looking at him. Veering my head around Hyun-Su was standing by the column a sad expression was placed on his face. I knew it was because of Sun-Young.

" look at him sulking over her." the boy mumbled under his breath. I raised an eyebrow. " you have no right to say that!" I blurted out not caring. But he didn't seem bothered.

"you're right I don't but it's just wrong."

" what's wrong?"

Where was this guy headed? He still kept his eyes on the glass window. I waited a minute for his answer. " a monster, crying over a human." it was like venom dripping off of the word human as if it was Poisonous to say.

" Just because he's what he is and what we are doesn't mean we are any more than them. We were once the same."

It's not wrong for us to cry because we still have emotions we still feel we still have that part inside that makes us human, monster or not.

He began to clap his hands walking over towards me. "Well said, maybe you're right but that won't change anything They are still going to be scared of us, and when they're scared they do anything to survive. So we are the ones that have to strike first."