88

A/N: only demons readers will get why I put this song^^^

💖💖💖

"Hello citizens of Japan! My name is Yuki and as always I will be hosting tonight's show: Normal." A woman with her hair in a bun and a light pink dress wrapped around her body. "A show where I bring in YOUR favorite celebrities and chat with them! And you'll probably find that they're actually very normal."

The show host announced.

Aiko's heart thundered in her chest. She had personally posted about the accident earlier today. But Nishi also had the idea to bring even MORE publicity to what happened. By booking her an interview with Yuki. Actually the show had wanted Aiko to come on after her face reveal. She just hadn't gotten up the nerve to go on Live television yet.

But here she was. Aiko was wearing an outfit that Mrs Bakugou had picked out for her. A simple black dress and dark red high heel shoes. Paired with an interesting pearl necklace. The choker wrapped her neck with pure white beads, but on one side the beads went from white pearls to dark red stones. Some hanging farther than the rest of the beads, it looked like blood.

 Some hanging farther than the rest of the beads, it looked like blood

It was inspired by her hit song "vampire"

The show had accepted her way quicker than she had anticipated. Likely wanting to talk to her with this whole fight thing was still trending.

Aiko sighed. Yuki was a nice woman, she had never mistreated guests and seemed very kind when Aiko briefly met her earlier.

Aiko breathed in carefully as the hairdresser made some last minute adjustments to the simple bows in her dark curls. The clips matched her necklace and had small black bows to match her dress and a chain connecting them.

 The clips matched her necklace and had small black bows to match her dress and a chain connecting them

The outfit in general leaned to a dark croquette aesthetic. Not Aiko's usual style but she still liked the way everything looked.

She waited for her cue to walk on stage in front of the cameras and live audience.
'Come on Aiko. Don't be nervous! You've literally fought actual villains before! This should be nothing compared to the sports festival and being kidnapped and fighting the league!'

She shuffled from foot to foot. Her feet ached in the heels as she waited for her chance to sit down.

"So tonight I have the pleasure of being able to speak with YouTube's darling... Aiko Zhu! Better known as A.Z! How about we give her a round of applause!" Yuki gestured out to the side of the stage Aiko was standing at.

The audience did in fact clap for her. The applause brought her back to the stage at her concert. She walked up with faked confidence, a nervous smile as she walked to her comfortable chair beside Yuki's own.
'Don't fall, I swear to God if you fall I'll die.'
She told herself with gritted teeth and she waved to the crowd and the cameras.

'Just a friendly conversation, that is being broadcasted across the nation. Don't sweat it. Aiko zhu.' She thought, smoothing down her dress as she sat down.

"Hello Zhu!" Yuki smiled broadly at her. Yuki was a little different from other show hosts. She was quirky in her own way, she didn't look perfect like many women on TV. She seemed genuine, and she always managed to make her guests seem like good people. That's why Aiko chose this show to go on.

"Hi Yuki! Thank you so much for having me! I really appreciate it." Aiko smiled at the older woman.

Yuki put a hand to her chest. "You are so sweet! It's a pleasure to have you on the show!" Yuki said, showing a playful smile.
"Zhu, or would you prefer A.Z?" She asked.

"No Zhu is fine."
Aiko answered.

"Did you know... That you are the YOUNGEST person I've ever had on the show?" Yuki asked.

"Wait really?" Aiko asked.

"Yep, the youngest before you was hawks at eighteen a few years ago! So you are definitely setting records as we speak." The woman told her.

"Is that a good thing?" Aiko asked nervously.

"Of course it is!" Yuki clapped her hands. "So you know what I'm going to ask..."

"Oh please don't." Aiko begged while laughing.

"Oh but I have too, everyone is dying to know... Why'd you do it?" The host asked.

Aiko sighed "Okay so it wasn't my best moment." She said. "And it probably wasn't the best way to handle the situation, I know that!"

"But Why'd you do it?"

"Okay so, I actually had several reasons. First off I had found out that she had spread almost nude photos of me across the school." Aiko said. Yuki covered her mouth.

"Honey I don't think you needed any other reasons." She said. "Why would she do that?!"

"Not sure, anyways after moving into the dorms I found a note. That said like: I'm going to effing kill you. With heart ls on it."
Aiko laughed to herself nervously. "And I knew it was her, she's already confessed to the police that she did it."

"Damn. Is that it?"
Yuki asked Aiko shook her head.

"Okay so I have this friend from another class." Aiko lied. "And he came to me that morning, crying. He told me that she had sexually assaulted him that night. And that was just the final straw."

"Holy crap that's horrible!" Yuki said. "Oh God that is a good reason. I would have done it too."

"I should have handled it differently, but if I'm being honest... I don't really regret it."
She shrugged.

"Even if it could have cost you your career. Oh how heroic!" Yuki said. "Can we please give her a round of applause."

"That's not necessary-"
Aiko was cut off by the sound of applause. Even a few people stood up and clapped for her. She blushed and waved back at them, unsure of how she should react.

Well that takes care of that then. Aiko Zhu was back to being "YouTube's darling" as Yuki called her.

In fact she actually GAINED more respect and followers after that.

"Alright alright! So I have a few more questions..."