80

A/N: Trigger warnings continue.
The topic from last chapter will be farther discussed in detail.

Content might be disturbing for some readers, continue with caution.

💛⚡💛

Denki had left. Gone to go find Mr Aizawa.
His hands shoved into the pockets of his jacket.

Aiko said this would help.

She said that they would help him.

He wanted to believe her, but really... He didn't even believe himself.

He shouldn't have been in her dorm so late. He shouldn't have started to kiss her when she started making moves on him. It was his fault.

"You're hard Kami, that's consent enough."

Was Hagakure right? Even though his body was acting on Its own he hated every second of it. He had cried and she had mocked him for it.

"Just close your eyes and pretend I'm Aiko."

He shook his head. Trying to get her voice out of his head.

But he couldn't. She knew how he felt about Aiko. She had brought it up and used it against him.
The only reason he even told Aiko was because she threatened too. Threatened to tell her every detail of what had happened to embarrass him.

He thought it would be better for him to say what happened himself.

Plus he felt safe with Aiko. Like he could tell her anything. Except his feelings for her apparently.
She was his best friend and he trusted her with his life. With his darkest secrets. With his worst embarrassments.

And he had been right to tell her. She understood and accepted him. He didn't feel judged at all by her.

But he wouldn't want his other friends to know. Bakugou already thinks he's useless. That he's dumb and can't fight like him and Kirishima can.
He didn't even really try to hide it. Yelling at him for being weak at every opportunity.

Jirou and Sero would never act the same around him again. He knew that knowing would make them uncomfortable.

He didn't know about Mina. Actually aside from Aiko he trusted her the most with stuff like this.
He had told her how he felt about himself before at the movie theater months ago. She had been nothing but kind to him, never told anyone about what happened. Checked in all the time to see how he was doing.

But he could never tell the others.

She walked through the halls. Hair shadowing his eyes. He knew they were probably still red, from tears and rubbing. From crying.

He passed only a few students. He didn't know any of them.

Most students were probably in the cafeteria, where they were serving breakfast. Saturdays and Sundays they served food. On weekdays the students were on their own for breakfast and dinner. Because staff was so busy with classes and such.
So he knew everyone he knew was probably there.

She was probably there.

He never wanted to see her again. So he had to get this done, get away from her forever. Even if that meant HIM leaving, and not her.

He stopped beside the door to his classroom. Staring at it with empty eyes. He had cried all he needed too. All he could.
He had cried all the tears he had.

He had cried all that night alone.
And then all morning with Aiko. She had cried with him, FOR him.

She was a good person.