58

A/N: I don't care what you say...
This guy:

Is a misogynist

Is a misogynist. End of story.

💖💖💖

A test of courage.

That ended up being all too true.

Aiko gasped, her arms cut up from being scraped against thin branches. She had a few small bruises but nothing too bad. Considering the situation.

"Students!! Your teacher has given you permission to use your quirks and fight! We've discovered that the villains are Targeting two students named Kacchan and Aiko Zhu. Please, get back to the camp base immediately if you are Aiko Zhu or Kacchan."

A voice echoed in Aiko's head. It wasn't a thought, it had been announced by a quirk. Mandalay had used this same power to communicate with Aiko when she had been on the mountain training. Telling her when it was time to stop and come down.

But now she was using it to help the scattered students.

'Of course they want me. Bunch of assholes! Why can't they just leave us alone?!'
Aiko thought, she had been separated from her partner. Everyone had been sperated.

Students left to fend for themselves, that's why they were allowed to fight back.

The smoke around her feet started to gather and rise. There was too much of it. Aiko covered her mouth with her shirt, but she knew that wouldn't do much.

She ran to a tree with low branches and started to climb it. Careful to not bring too much attention to herself.

She could just hide, wait the attack out in the shadows of the branches. She breathed in steadily once at the highest branches. She looked out at the rest of the tree tops. Gas creeping out from around them. She could see fire in the distance, it was getting closer.

She let out slow quiet breaths.

Maybe this wasn't the most heroic strategy. But if they were looking for HER specifically she wasn't about to bound towards them and let them all know where she was. That would just make their job easier.

If she decided to just fly back to the house then she would be way too exposed. No, she had to wait this out.

A hot blue blast of fire scorched the trees. Smoke blue everywhere. Though it was still very far away Aiko could feel a phantom heat rising off of it.

Then she heard a scream, coming from that same area. Aiko sat up right, trying to get a batter look. Ice shot up, just barely higher than the trees.

Another blast of fire, melting down the ice.

It was Tris, and she was being completely overpowered.

Aiko cursed and stood up, hugging a branch. She was safe here, safe from the villains. But it was only a matter of time before Tris was defeated, even killed by the fire welding villain.