87

"So you're not gonna tell us?!"
Mina whined, shaking Aiko who just laughed a little. She had tried to sneak into her room but had been followed by her friends, who were desperate to know what was going on.

"No, I'm sorry Mina. I can't."
Aiko said, holding her friends hands.
"Didn't Aizawa tell you why she was expelled?" She asked.

"Uh yeah! But that just left me with even more questions! And it doesn't explain what made YOU attack her like that!"

"I don't know why you did it. But I support you a hundred percent." Jirou said, laying down on her bed.

"Thank you Jirou." Aiko smiled at her and she stared at the ceiling.

Denki watched the group. Petrified that she would say something about him. Even though he trusted her he was scared his name would slip out. But it never did. Aiko's lips were completely sealed on the matter.

God he loved her.

"I support you too! But.... I'm still curious!"
Mina whined, tugging on Aiko's arm.

"Join the party, the entire Internet is curious." Sero said, scrolling through tiktok. Looking through endless videos of the fight.

"Yeah you're right, I can't get on anything without seeing that video." Kirishima said. "What are you gonna do about it?"

They all looked at Aiko who shook her head. "I don't know. I got premission to leave campus and discuss everything with My mom and the Tadashi's. But I need to talk with... Some people first." She rubbed her face and sighed.

"Well if you have a good reason you should say it. Expose what really happened." Jirou said. "And soon."

"Yeah just uh... Don't say any names or anything." Denki said nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

Aiko glanced at him and then Jirou.

Did he mean that?

"I mean your reputation is gonna be kinda important, especially when becoming a pro hero. Right? I mean that's true for all of us."
Denki said, looking her in the eyes. Telling her that he meant it.

"Yeah... Yeah that's true... I just don't want to effect anyone but myself." She mumbled.

"And the person you beat the shit out of..."
Kirishima added.

"Also, Raincloud. When throwing a punch you have to put your whole body into it, not just your arm." Bakugou said, his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against the door.

"Yeah yeah, Aizawa already told me that."
Aiko waved him off. "But thanks."

He scoffed.
"Whatever."

"What did Aizawa think?!"
Mina asked. "Is he mad at you?"

"Nah, I think he understood."
Aiko shrugged.

"Really?!"
The other students asked. "I figured he'd be pissed. He's super tough."

"Yeah, but I explained myself to him."
She lied. She didn't have to explain herself actually. He had already known.

"Well that's good. If he understood surely everyone else will." Sero pointed out.

"I sure hope so."

💖💖💖