68

A/N: The violence continues...

Another hit.

And then another, this Dabi fellow was really letting loose on Aiko. No one really did much to stop him either. He struck her face multiple times, each with the back of his hand. His knuckles and surgical staples stung her cheeks.

Her nose was bleeding and her bottom lip was busted open.

But the lights kept blinking.

"QUIT IT DAMN IT!!!" Bakugou screamed, fighting against all of his restraints. He jerked around in the harness that was keeping him in his own chair and tried to swing his bound hands towards Dabi. "STOP IT!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!"
He couldn't do anything, his friend was being beaten in front of him and he couldn't DO ANYTHING.

The worst part was that he knew it was for him. If she had been the only one kidnapped she would have cut out the lights by now, she's keeping it up for HIM.

And she was going to die because of it.

"Dabi."
The Warp gate said calmly.

Dabi didn't listen, he moved the foot from the chair and brought it down on Aiko's gut. She coughed and gasped, the air knocked from her lungs.

"Dabi this is unnecessary."
Kurigiri said again gently.

He still didn't listen, hitting Aiko in every way he could. Pain shot through her body after every single hit. To the stomach, To the head and to the ribs. Her body was throbbing with bruises.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"
The lizard man drug Dabi away, but the burnt man struggled against him. Landing one last kick to Aiko's face with his boot before he was too far away.

"Ooh! Look at the blood."
The girl beside the counter whispered with a look of hunger.

"DON'T YOU IDIOTS UNDERSTAND?! WE'RE DONE FOR! AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HER! IF SHE DOESN'T STOP NOW WE'RE ALL GONNA BE ROTTING IN JAIL!!!"
Dabi yelled, jerking away from the Lizard looking man.

"Shut up."
Shigaraki said with a very irritated tone, frantically scratching his neck. "Let's just kill the bitch and be done with it."

"That would be unwise. At least for right now, since we have her anyways we should see if the boss is... Interested."
Kurigiri said.

Aiko didn't know what that meant, but it was the least of her concerns right now. She looked up and slumped her head back, she could only imagine what she looked like right now.

"But we can't keep her like this. That quirk, stupid! Stupid stupid! He better be happy."
Shigaraki was basically spueing nonsense at this point.

"I have a remedy for that quirk though."
Kurigiri said, he pulled a vial practically out of nowhere. He also took a surgical needle and syringe and extracted the liquid from the vial. "This should weaken her, force her to divert energy from her quirk."

Dabi snatched it out of Kurigiri's misty hand. "Whatever." He grumbled.
"Let me do it."

Aiko leaned as far backwards as she could as he cleared the space between them in a few long strides. She cast a single frantical glance at the lizard man that has pulled Dabi away previously. But he just looked away from her.
She tried to wiggle away from him but he grabbed a fistful of her hair and held her head still. He stuck the needle deep into her neck, Aiko briefly wondered if he was just gonna kill her right now. With the needle, while the others couldn't stop him.

But he didn't, he pushed down the bottom of the syringe and injected the liquid into her bloodstream. Dabi let go and took a step backwards, staring at Aiko. Waiting for a change. Aiko stared back, blood creeping down the side of her head.

"I want some of her blood!"
The girl said from the league giggled.

"Lick it off my shoes for all I care, sick freak." Dabi grumbled, watching as Aiko started to sway slightly in her seat.

Her eyes drooped and suddenly everything felt heavy, she could hear words but they were slurred. Her vision was blurry and her mind felt like static. She couldn't tell if this was really of a dream anymore.

"YOU'RE JUST AS MUCH OF A FREAK! YOU BURNT ASS MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF OVER TOASTED BREAD!!! YOU JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A TEENAGE GIRL FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES!!! YOU'RE ALL FUCKING INSANE!!!"

Aiko could barely make out Bakugou's rant. Toast? Giggles? She couldn't make sense of it right now. Her eyes were barely open, she looked around like she was completely stoned. Which technically she was.
She felt her head being tilted up, a finger under her chin.

She could only make out pricing blue eyes staring back at her. She shivered.

"I gotta get some of this stuff."
A grumbling voice said, her head dropped and hung forward.
"It'll come in handy for dates."

"Aiko, Hey Aiko are you alright? Answer me damn it!" Who was that? Aiko, well that was her name obviously. But who was talking? Oh yeah her and Bakugou have been kidnapped. She didn't feel much urgency though, her whole body was at ease. She felt warm inside. She felt tired and dizzy.

Even if she was untied she wouldn't be able to walk two steps on her own.

"Can I take some of her blood?!"
A very chipper female voice asked.

'Nuh uh.'
Aiko thought groggily.
"That's... mine..."
She mumbled, but not loud enough for anyone to hear clearly.

"The lights have stopped, and there are no pros outside. I suggest we start making our escape." Another strange voice suggested.

Aiko felt someone beside her, rubbing her face oddly. It would have hurt if she wasn't so high. There was a flurry of giggles and flirting that disappeared as soon as it started. Aiko stared at her legs, she was so dizzy it looked like she had four thighs instead of two.

"I suggest we go to where the boss is."
The other voice continued.

"Where the other group of pros are headed? That's just as dangerous and if a big fight starts we'll just get in the way."
Another voice reasoned.

"How about we-"

Another voice was cut off by a random Knock.
"PIZZA DELIVERY!!!"