18

Aiko hugged the case holding her new hero costume. Her NEW hero costume.

💖💖💖

"Wait... are you kidding me?!"
Aiko asked, holding up the purple and black material.
"This is awesome!"

"Do you like the design? I didn't create any of the tech of course but I told them what all you wanted and chose the fabrics myself. Not to mention designing the look of it."

"I love it!"
Aiko squealed, throwing her arms around Mrs Bakugou.

"I'm glad, I would have shown you sooner but we decided to send it over to UA. To see if you would even be allowed to use it."
Mrs Bakugou said, pinching the fabric.

"And?!"
Aiko asked in anticipation.

"It's been cleared! You use it next week during your internship!"
Mrs Bakugou said and Aiko hugged her again.

"Thank you so much!"
She said, looking over at the costume.
"I can't imagine how much this must have cost the company to make though."

"Mr Tadashi said not to worry about it. I suggest you take it, rich people can get offended when you don't accept their gifts."
Mrs Bakugou winked.
"Plus it's not like we'd fine another girl with the same measurements as you that also has a similar quirk and style."

"I guess that's true."
Aiko blushed.
"Thank you Mrs Bakugou, for everything."

💖💖💖

The costume was complicated with a lot of different features.
It was mostly black and grey with small amounts of light purple. The actual suit covered almost everything except a small amount of thigh in-between her suit and her high leg warmers. She had bulky shoes that had very small spikes on the soles to allow her to walk on ice without slipping. She had two bags on her thighs for keeping anything from money to medical supplies while on the field.
It had a high nick and long sleeves that turned into gloves with only her thumbs exposed.

In a separate bag she had a thin pack that goes into the back of her costume. When she presses a purple Diamond button on her chest two thin metal wings come out of the pack, allowing her to fly when using manipulated wind. She also had a mask like her A.Z one, since technically she was A.Z all the time now, it made sense to have the mask as part of her costume. It had two small buttons on each side. One to active a visor to protect her eyes while flying and it also had Night vision and other features on the display.
And the other button activated a communication device and the speaker piece in her left ear.

She'd tried it on and while the thighs peeking out made her a little nervous, it looked great on her. And she liked it, the thighs kinda felt daring. She was sure she'd get used to it.

The fabric was designed to protect her from outside weather. Keep her from freezing or overheating.

Not to mention it all could withstand the electricity and heat of a lightening strike.

After hours of researching the top hundred agencies on her list she'd landed on the hero: Thunderstruck. He was a top charter with a quirk similar to her own.
He was ranked 11th based on her activity and ranked 5th based on public votes. But that was probably because of his looks and charismatic personality.

He had requested her right after the festival, she could only assume it was for her quirk. She'd also gotten requests from Hawks, best jeanest, and even endeavor but that was after her concert.

So she stuck with Thunderstruck.

Her quirk was like hers but as far as she could tell it didn't involve wind or rain much. Just lightening and electricity. He couldn't direct lightning strikes and even pull electricity from its unnatural sources and manipulate it. It was like Denki's but he could direct and control it.

"So! What amazing pro did you pick?! Huh? Hawks? Mt lady?!"
Mina asked, tackling Aiko from behind.

"No, Thunderstruck. He's not top ten but he was the highest that wanted me."
She said sheepishly.

"Aiko they all wanted you."
Kirishima said with a small laugh.

"I mean as just Aiko."
She said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yeah we get it, but wow! He's a top charter! And he's totally hot!"
Mina said with a laugh.
"You're totally lucky he wanted you! I'm stuck with some low tier pro who put in an offer to take any student."
She said with a pout.

"I'm sure your internship will totally rock Mina! I'm interning with death arms."
Jirou said with a shrug.

"That's a totally manly name!"
Kirishima said with a smile.

"Losers, I'll be with best jeanist. He's higher up than any of your lame internships!!"
Bakugou laughed.

"Wow! That's awesome Bakugou!"
Kirishima said with a laugh.

"Yeah he's fourth in the nation right?! That's awesome!"
Aiko said with a smile.
It's awesome that best jeanist wanted Bakugou. Aiko had been kinda worried that no pro would take him because of his attitude.

"Hell yeah it is!!"
Bakugou said with a cocky smirk.

"Though Thunderstruck beats him when it comes to public votes."
Denki pointed out.

Bakugou growled at him and Aiko giggled.
"Public votes barely even count."
She said and Denki shrugged.

"Yeah I guess."
Kaminari shrugged.
"So I gotta know, who was the highest ranking pro you got an offer from? Like out of all of the offers!"

Aiko blushed.
"Oh, Endeavor. But I never would have accepted that offer, he kinda scares me."
She said honestly. She glanced over at Bakugou, they knew more about endeavor than most because of the conversation they'd overheard.

Bakugou nodded, like he was glad she hadn't accepted the offer.

"Woah! The number two hero?! That's super impressive!" Mina said with a gasp.

"Yeah she's right! Even if you didn't take it you have to admit it's cool to get an offer!"
Denki said and Aiko smiled nervously.

"I guess."