48

A/N:
Hello, happy Thanksgiving for all of my American hoes💞 (and any others who celebrate it)

💖💖💖

Kato showed Aiko around the island. From the aquarium to the shops. There was even this place to show off your quirks by destroying a bunch of "villains"

Which is where she ran into some familiar faces. "Woah look at that." Kato said absently, taking a bite from his cotton candy.

"DIE!!!"

Aiko looked over to the course.
"Bakugou?" She mumbled, Who else would scream "die" while fighting fake villains?

"Look at that time! Only fifteen seconds!"
The announcer said.
"First place!"

"You know that guy?"
Kato asked.

Aiko nodded.
"Uh yeah, he's in my class... oh! So are they! I didn't know they were going to be here."
Aiko said, pointing to the stands.

"Let's go say hi!"
He said with a bright smile. Aiko nodded and they walked over.

Though right as they made it Bakugou jumped to the railing. He grabbed onto it and shook it around while cursing Midoriya out. With Deku was a tall blonde girl with glasses. Kirishima was standing down in the course still. And a few other UA students were watching from the stands.

"H-hey guys!"
Aiko said once Bakugou finally took a breath.

They turned to her.
"Hi Aiko! Thats Aiko right?! I can't see well from down here!" Kirishima yelled up at them.

"What the hell are all of you losers doing here?!?!" Bakugou screamed at them.

"He seems nice."
Kato whispered to Aiko.

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT ASSHOLE!?!?!"
He screamed, pointing at Kato.

"This Is Kato Xio."
Aiko introduced, pointing at the teen.
"He's showing me around."

"Totally rad..."
Jirou whispered, looking away with a blush.

"Woah! Oh my God you're the guy from the Hoax! This is so cool!!"
Uraraka squealed before mumbling something about calming down to herself.

"Nice to meet you!"
Xio smiled back.

Uraraka looked ready to faint.

"I'm Kirishima!"
Kirishima yelled from the pit.

"Hi Kirishima!"
Xio yelled back.
"Hey Aiko, why don't you do that thing?"
He asked looking over at the villain course.

"Oh I don't know..."
She said nervously.

"I-I might do it."
Midoriya said shakily. Glancing at Bakugou who growled and pulled himself up into the stands.

"Just hurry and get your pathetic attempt over you damn nerd! THEN GET OUT OF HEREEEE!!" Bakugou screamed in Deku's face.

"What's his deal?"
Kato whispered to Aiko who shrugged.

"I don't think anyone really knows."
She whispered back.

💖💖💖

"Sixteen seconds!!! He's in second place!"
The woman yelled after Midoriya destroyed the robots.

Aiko shuffled as she waited. She had been peer pressured into this. "WOOHOO!!! GO A.Z!!" Kato yelled from the stands. Along with Jirou and Kirishima.

Aiko sighed.
She would just have to get this over with quickly. The lady called her up but they had to wait for a few moments for the course to reset.