71

Todoroki walked behind the group. His black wig has been abandoned in an Alley a few blocked back. Bakugou hadn't said much since his outburst earlier. For the first time ever Todoroki understood the angry boy. He was scared for his friend because he had been rescued and she hadn't been. He also apparently witnessed her being hurt.

His phone rang, the tone was loud. It was the original ring tone that the phone came with, even if he knew how to change it he probably wouldn't. No point, only his family calls him. Though Midoriya and Iida text him occasionally.

He looked at the phone. A random number.

"Who is it?"
The red headed boy with sharp teeth asked, turning to look at Todoroki.

"I don't know." He said simply, pressing accept.

"You answer random calls?!"
Kirishima whispered.

Todoroki simply nodded.
"Of course, what if it's important?"

He waited a moment before the lines connected. "This is Shoto Todoroki." He said in a monotone voice.

"Hey Pretty boy."
A female voice on the other line said with a small laugh.

"Snow? How did you receive my number? I have no memory of exchanging information with you?"

"Stop talking like a robot. And that's not important right now."
Snow said, Shoto could hear the sounds of a car from her side of the call. "Listen we have Aiko, we couldn't find that Bakugou fella though. Zhu isn't in great shape but she's safe."

"Oh that's good. We have Bakugou, we thought we had Aiko at some point as well, but it wasn't actually her." Shoto explained.

Tris laughed a little.
"Okay, where are you guys? I can pick you back up. We're heading to the hospital in third Street."

"Very well. We're standing on a corner near... Rika Bakery. The road name is Inigo street." Todoroki informed her calmly. He wasn't paying attention to the looks and gestures from his classmates.

"Alright Pretty boy, I'll see you there then." She said lightly. "Bye bye."

The call cut off. Todoroki nodded and turned to his group. "They have Zhu. Snow and Monoma are taking her to a hospital and will pick us up on their way. We can take Bakugou in for treatment as well."

"Oh thank God." Momo whispered, covering her mouth.

"I DON'T NEED ANY DAMN TREATMENT!"
Bakugou yelled. "YOU HEAR ME ICY-HOT?!"

"Yes I hear you. But it would be wise to get you into a government building nonetheless. You are still a missing person."

"You hear that bro?! They found Aiko!"
Kirishima said, grabbed Bakugou's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah- WAIT! Who has Aiko?"
He narrowed his eyes at them.

"Uh, Tris Snow and Neito Monoma from class 1A... T-they offered to come with us."
Midoriya said, trembling.

"What the hell?! And you LET them?!"
Bakugou scoffed.

"They didn't leave us much choice, they threatened to turn us in if we didn't let them come." Iida explained.

"I don't trust them. Both of those two have horrible track records with Raincloud!" Bakugou grunted and shoved his hands in his pockets. "But it's probably better than nothing."

"Bad track records? What does he mean?"
Todoroki asked, looking at him and Kirishima. "Are they violent?"

"...eh." Kirishima said. "Not exactly, they just haven't been so nice."