75

Training was now going longer and harder than usual, In preparation for the hero licensing exam. Which they all would be taking.
Aiko was just glad to hear Nishi would also be going at the same time as her. Though Hotoki would have to take hers in a different center because she attended a different class than Nishi. UA's own class 1B would do the same.

Over these days Aiko didn't receive any more notes. Which made her start to believe the other was just some sort of prank or something.
Aiko was sitting on the couches in the common room. The couches formed a sort of semi circle in the middle of the room with enough seats for the entire class to use at once. Though that rarely happened. Right now it was just her normal group and a few others chatting on farther couches.
"Oh my God I just love celebrity drama."
Mina said, her legs over Aiko's lap. Aiko was playing a game on her switch.

"Of course you do."
Jirou mumbled.
"Ooh! Check that chest!" She said over Aiko's shoulder. Watching her play.

"That's all bullshit. None of it is real."
Bakugou grumbled.

"And how do you know that?"
Mina asked, sticking her tounge out at him.

"Because if it was Aiko would be Thunderstruck's daughter and I would be her ex boyfriend! But we all know that's BULLSHIT!!!"
He said, glaring at her.

Both were VERY popular theories that celebrity drama sites reported on. Bakugou had taken it well, aside from a lot of cursing and some fake vomit noises of course.

"Yeah, she would also be dating everyone else in the class." Sero added with a smile.

"Oh so they make SOME stuff up!"
Mina said. "That doesn't mean it's all bull! Otherwise no one would read it."

"No one but the idiots that do."
He said with a eyeroll. He was sitting on the ground for no reason at all eating some spicy ramen.

"Hey!"
Mina said with a scoff.
"Sometimes they have actual real evidence! Like pictures and videos!"

"That doesn't make it real Mina. Most of that stuff is fake or taken out of context." Aiko pointed out.

"But not all! See look! 'Japans Famous billionaire seen taking an unknown woman out to one of Japans most esteemed restaurants. The first sign of romance since his wife's passing almost ten years ago.'" She read. Showing Bakugou the phone. "And guess who it is?" She said he rolled his eyes.

"I don't give a fuck. Get your greasey screen out of my face." He snapped shoving it away.
She rolled her eyes and showed Jirou and Aiko.

"Wow, they're kissing."
Jirou stated uncomfortably blinking and looking away.

"Isn't it sooo romantic?"
Mina asked, batting her eyelashes.

Aiko stared at the screen, eyes wide.
"Let me hold that."
She said, taking the phone quickly.

"What? Oh! You know him right? Do you know who it is?" Mina asked. "Aiko? You okay?"

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!".
Aiko yelled, getting up and staring at the phone.

"What? What is it?!"
Mina asked Aiko looked up at Mina. Covering her mouth with her hands.

"Mina..." She whispered, pulling her hands away. "Mina that's my mother. T-thats my mom! OH MY GOD THAT'S MY MOM"
She yelled flapping her arms around.

"Oh fuck."
Sero said, looking at the phone she had dropped. "Hey you're right- yo look at that hand placement."

"Damn."
Denki said, glancing at the phone.

"I HAVE TO CALL MY MOM!"
Aiko yelled running down the hall.

"What is going on?"
Iida yelled, stomping in from the kitchen.