76

"It's gonna be like a sleep over every night!"
Mina squealed.

"Shh! Do you WANT Iida to hear us?! He'll shut this down for sure." Sero shushed Mina.

"Don't be so dramatic. He's on a whole different story!" Denki said, waving him off.

"Ah! This is so exciting! I feel like we're sneaking around." Uraraka whispered to Midoriya who just chuckled. They entered Mina's bright room. Decorated with different hot pink animal prints.

Aiko wasn't quite sure what they were planning on doing. Mina had just said they were going to get into much "tomfoolery" and "shenanigans" with some other students.

"Okay my little dumplings!" Mina said. "Get into a circle!"

"Oh God I see where this is going."
Kirishima said, rubbing his face.

"I do not."
Todoroki mumbled as he obeyed. Sitting down between Aiko and Denki.

Denki shot him a small glare that he either didn't notice, or ignored. Mina continued, standing outside of the circle. It was their group, plus Todoroki, Midoriya, Uraraka and Hagakure. Aiko smiled at Denki and then continued chatting with Jirou.

Denki pouted to himself, until a rather cheery person sat on his other side. "Heya Kami! Can I sit here?"
He turned to the invisible girl.

"Oh, hey Hagakure."
He said with a smile. "Sure go for it."
She giggled and sat down. He didn't know her all that well. She was cute (for someone who was invisible) and a fun girl to just flirt with. So Kaminari was fine with sitting next to her. He occasionally cast glances at Aiko though.

Until Mina reached into one of her drawers and pulled out a thin glass soda bottle.
'Shit, spin the bottle? Really? What are we middle schoolers? Actually! This wouldn't completely suck if... Well I wouldn't mind if it landed on Aiko...' he thought with a slight frown. 'I guess Jirou or Hagakure would be fun too. Please don't give me a guy, I couldn't do it. Or Mina, she's like my sister.'

Kaminari's thoughts wondered around, mostly going back to hoping to kiss Aiko. 'But wouldn't it be lame if this is our first kiss? Wouldn't you rather your first kiss with her be more romantic?' 'nah, I just want a kiss.' his thoughts battled. 'plus who's saying there will ever be another?' 'wow, such a downer.'

He shook his head and watched Mina walk into the circle and place the bottle down.

"A-are you sure about this Mina?"
Aiko asked, blushing and glancing around.

'Cute.'
Denki thought absently.
"If Aizawa finds out we're screwed."
Denki chuckled.

"He just won't find out then."
Hagakure whispered to him.

"He'll only find out if someone snitches."
Mina cut her eyes at Denki who shrugged.

"What?! I'm not a narc!"

"A-are we playing spin the bottle? I've never played. But I've seen it in TV shows and movies." Midoriya mumbled.

"Nerd."
Bakugou grumbled.

"Have you ever played Bakugou?"
Kirishima asked slyly.

"Duh."
Bakugou snapped back with an eye roll.

"I've never played. In fact I don't know what's going on." Todoroki stated bluntly.

Aiko giggled a little at this and Denki glared at Todoroki again. 'Stop being so dumb Denki. Todoroki is totally innocent, and so is Aiko. She's not even your girlfriend bro.'

But why did Todoroki have to be so handsome? Cool eyes and hair. Plus nearly perfect skin (except of course the scar. But that just made him look cooler.) Dude never had any zits or acne.
He was literally the perfect guy.