fourteen

"I love you," Seungcheol smiled, kissing Jeonghan's forehead.

Jeonghan smiled. Seungcheol noticed the demon's eyes were puffy and red. He couldn't stand the sight of Jeonghan being hurt.

"Take rest, okay? I'll be right next to you," Seungcheol pushed a strand of Jeonghan's hair behind his ear. Jeonghan nodded.

Jeonghan's stomach grumbled before he could get under the covers. The demon's face turned purple in embarrassment. Seungcheol chuckled softly.

"Are you hungry?" he questioned.

Jeonghan shook his head no and got under the cover. "It's okay, I'm fine.."

Seungcheol smiled and pulled the cover down. "It's alright, love." Jeonghan's stomach churned cause of the nickname.

"I think it's weird doing it when our situation isn't the best right now..." Jeonghan mumbled, trying to pull up the cover but Seungcheol's grip was strong.

Seungcheol hovered over the demon. He pressed his lips on Jeonghan's earlobe and whispered, "I told you, it's alright."

Seungcheol pecked Jeonghan's lips, and his hands went down to Jeonghan's pants, pulling them down. His eyes looked up at Jeonghan, "We'll finish this quick, aight?" The demon nodded, biting his lip.

Jeonghan's tail appeared. His tail swayed its way to Seungcheol's pants and proceeded to pull it down, revealing the human's length.

Seungcheol took Jeonghan's member in his left hand and started pumping it. Jeonghan moaned, holding onto Seungcheol's biceps. His other hand groped the demon's butt, massaging it. He slowly inserted a finger in Jeonghan's hole.

Jeonghan moaned shakily. Not a minute to breathe, Seungcheol entered two more fingers and started stretching and moving in and out. He peppered soft kisses on the demon's neck. He took out his fingers and replaced them with his length. Jeonghan closed his eyes, adjusting the size inside him.

Seungcheol started thrusting in at a rapid pace. He wrapped his strong arms around Jeonghan's waist. His face nuzzled against Jeonghan's neck.

Jeonghan moaned messily, gripping the human's hair. He already came the second Seungcheol put his dick in.

Seungcheol was fast but gentle. Jeonghan exhaled in pleasure but with a hint of disappointment. Seungcheol came inside him already.

The two stayed like that for a while. Seungcheol knows Jeonghan doesn't want him to take his length out yet.

---

"Be gone," Joshua yelled.

Seokmin held his chest, grunting. He fell on his knees. "S-Stop.." A devil-like voice screeched along with Seokmin's voice. "H-Hyung..It hurts..; You monster, throw the cross away!"

Joshua wiped his tears and tightened his grip on the cross. Soon, a huge red light flashed. The flash was so strong, that the vibration shook objects. The cross fell on the floor. Joshua held Seokmin before the younger fell to the ground.

Joshua wept. He lifted Seokmin who was unconscious. Joshua dragged him to the couch and settled him there.

The older went to the kitchen, seized a cup of water, and headed back to the couch. He harshly splashed water on Seokmin's face.

Seokmin jolted up on the couch. He ruffled his hair, opening his eyes. He looked around and his eyes landed on Joshua.

Joshua forcefully grabbed Seokmin's collar. He stared into Seokmin's eyes with anger.

"Why would you agree?!" Joshua shouted. He didn't want to do this but he had to. And he knew very well that Seokmin understood his question.

"H-hyung, you're a crea-" slap!

Joshua slapped Seokmin and pulled him by the collar to face him again. Seokmin was holding his cheek in wide eyes.

"Answer. the. damn. question." Joshua gritted his teeth.

"S-She made me agree...She said she'd kill everyone, especially you. I don't even know who she is. She kept annoying me. It drove me crazy," Seokmin choked on his tears. "If I don't do it in 2 weeks, she'll kill you first because..you're the person I care about the most. My parents are shit. How can a person like me harm? so I let her possess me." Seokmin sniffled.

Joshua's eyes soften, and he lets go of Seokmin's collar. "O-Oh...I thought you-...Carmen blackmails with money or any desired wishes but dang.."

"I'm glad I saved you before you helped her kill Jeonghan..." Joshua rubbed Seokmin's cheek gently, feeling guilty.

"Jeonghan's a mythological creature? And you are..?" Seokmin interrogated.

Joshua nodded, "I can't explain anything now." Seokmin hummed.

"I'm sorry for slapping you, Min."

"It's okay," Seokmin replied, managing a smile.

"What do you mean I'm the person you care about the most?" Joshua and Seokmin's cheeks were pink.

"I'm not ready to answer that, yet." Seokmin chuckled.

Joshua smiled and pecked Seokmin's cheek.

Bang!

---

Not me being a good author and updating quickly. [bc i want to complete this asap.]

HAPPY BOO DAY!! i love kwanie sm <333 he deserves everything<3 ik he's prolly thinking about moon </3 his first bday w/o- i rly don't wanna say it... i hope boo is filled with happiness and may the passed good souls be beside him :]

I had to add smut in this chap bc it's a book abt a sex demon so obv.