twelve

"I think..I think she's after you," Joshua's eyes met Jeonghan's wide ones.

"You mean, Carmen?" Jeonghan whispered. Joshua hated to agree.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Jeonghan cussed. "I have to stay close to Seungcheol! She might hurt him.." jeonghan stood up from the bed and started walking around the room.

"You'll be safe if you stick with Coups, he's your force field. If you're not with him, she'll snatch you." Joshua also stood up. "Don't leave the house. Don't tell anyone what you're doing or where you are."

Jeonghan stopped walking and glared at Joshua, "You sound experienced.."

Joshua gulped, "Everyone's been through it-"

"Not everyone."

Joshua sighed. He knew he had to tell Jeonghan. "Listen, I've worked for Carmen, okay? I was stupid and dumb. I was forced but I escaped." Jeonghan was shocked.

"What..."

"I know all of her common plans, I've basically studied whatever she does. I- I helped her catch an incubus once...The memories still traumatize me... I went to an Oblexe to wipe out those particular memories, but I had written it in a book and it came back to me. Not vividly."

Oblexe: It engulfs individuals and assaults their minds, stealing their thoughts and memories. They eat minds but here, [fake info] they can help creatures remove a part of their memories and thoughts.

"That's dangerous as fuck.." Jeonghan commented. Joshua hummed.

"Okay, so the first thing she's going to do is try to trick your mind. She doesn't need you to be alone to do that and if you have to get rid of it, you have to stay strong and refuse the tricks she plays in your head." Joshua warned. "I'm going to protect you, I'm an Eudaemon after all. I can't whisper advice yet, the time hasn't come but I can protect."

"How are you going to protect me?" Jeonghan questioned.

Joshua smiled, "Like this," A blurry flash appeared.

"Done. Carmen can't affect or notice the protection. But this isn't enough. I'm sure there's a spot on the protection layer in which she can try to attack you.."

"This is too much...Why me?" Jeonghan yelled in frustration and sat on his bed, holding his head.

Joshua couldn't say anything. He walked out of the room.

"Is he okay?" Seungcheol came up running towards Joshua. Joshua nodded.

"I'll text you everything," Joshua said looking at Seokmin and then at Seungcheol. Seungcheol understood and rushed inside the room where Jeonghan was.

"Let's go, Seok.." Joshua mumbled. Seokmin walked to their car quietly.

"So, what happened?" Seokmin got in the driver's seat.

"Nothing," Joshua buckled then he looked at Seokmin.

"Nothing? Really? What was wrong with Jeonghan?" Seokmin raised his brows.

"I don't know," Joshua felt bad for lying. "I calmed him down, that's all." Joshua looked straight, avoiding Seokmin. "Waah, I'm so tired..." Joshua exhaled.

Seokmin grabbed Joshua's chin, turning it to meet Seokmin's face.

"Seok-" Joshua's lips weren't empty. Seokmin pecked Joshua, his right hand on the older's nape. The belt stretched so Seokmin could peck.

Then Joshua's lips were met with nothing. As much as Joshua could wish he could've enjoyed his fucking crush kissing him, he felt that odd feeling again he had in the morning.

"Kiss me,"

Seokmin's eyes widen at Joshua's command. "W-What.."

"Kiss me, Min." Joshua unbuckled his belt and pulled Seokmin by his collar. He kissed him. Joshua held onto Seokmin's biceps while the younger's hands were holding Joshua's cheeks, deepening the kiss.

When actors in kdramas kiss for the first time, most of them end up in bed, don't they?

----

I deeply regret the words I have written like always. I'm not in the mood to write smut rn, sry.

what do you think that odd feeling is?

do you think something's wrong with Seokmin?

how's January so far? 😭 (It's still cold)